New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Custom aquarium?

Started by wading_in, April 16, 2019, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wading_in

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to see if there's anywhere in Ottawa that would be able to build a custom sizes aquarium? And or if this size is available to special order from somewhere.  Looking for 48Lx18Dx16H.  All the 48s I've looked at are too skinny or too tall....

Thanks!
To place importance on ones self over the lives to which we are charged is to fail completely in our mission.

charlie

Not sure if this of interest to you, but there is a 48 x18 x18 all low iron glass frameless readily available @ Big Al`s Ottawa

wading_in

Quote from: charlie on April 16, 2019, 05:09:14 PM
Not sure if this of interest to you, but there is a 48 x18 x18 all low iron glass frameless readily available @ Big Al`s Ottawa

It might be of interest...thanks for the tip.  16 is my ideal height though.  I'll check it out, wish the price list was available online....
To place importance on ones self over the lives to which we are charged is to fail completely in our mission.

wading_in

Quote from: charlie on April 16, 2019, 05:09:14 PM

I am not finding this aquarium anywhere.... What brand?  Would like to get an idea on the cost... Thanks Charlie

charlie

Quote from: wading_in on April 16, 2019, 05:41:58 PM
I am not finding this aquarium anywhere.... What brand?  Would like to get an idea on the cost... Thanks Charlie
As mentioned  its available at your local Big Al's on  Innis rd

Approximately 379.00
http://www.aquariusweb.qc.ca/en/crystal.html