New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Problems with people's postings.

Started by washefuzzy, February 04, 2009, 11:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy 4 fish

Wow already at 3 ... keep it going guys :)

washefuzzy

Quote from: Brine on February 08, 2009, 08:35:46 PM
Now Jessica, cool it OK? No one wants to see your hairy chest.

Speak for for yourself Brine.  ;D

Brine

Quote from: washefuzzy on February 08, 2009, 11:57:25 PM
Speak for for yourself Brine.  ;D

I speak for all "right thinking" people when I say eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

"I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am"

audioslave_36

Quote from: Brine on February 09, 2009, 12:11:59 AM
"I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am"

:o :o :o wow that confused the h$ll out of me  ;D ;D ;D

washefuzzy

Quote from: Brine on February 09, 2009, 12:11:59 AM
I speak for all "right thinking" people when I say eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

For some reason I so glad you do not speak for me.  ;D

Brine

washefuzzy

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

FishPassion

Anyone else right thinking in this thread and do they also have problems?
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

fischkopp

Quote from: bitterman on February 09, 2009, 02:47:13 PM
If I was the webmaster, I'd be thinking about locking the thread before getting to 5 pages ::)

thought about it ... a little ...  :)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

groan

Quote from: FishPassion on February 09, 2009, 02:36:26 PM
Anyone else right thinking in this thread and do they also have problems?
I usually left my right thinking to other thinkers.
thinking about right thinking always left me right in the middle of a thought and left the rest of me right about where I am now.
So I avoid it to avoid problems.

FishPassion

Soooooo that is the way to solve "problems with peoples postings" then isnt it? Sounds like your always operating with a "clear" mind then as well  ;D not a problem in the world, must try this way of thinking especially when reading some of the threads here.All these years of reading and now I finally get it. Thanks groan, Man did I waste alot of precious reading time its allclear now :)
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

Zzippper

To heck with all this left and right thinking. I wanna see the nudies.

Bring on the nudies!

:o :o :o

Z

washefuzzy

Brine

Venus de fisho and Michelangelo's Gibbicepts

[attachment deleted by admin]

smalltownfan

I've Googled, I've searched but unfortunately I can't find what I think would be the perfect visual for this post. From the movie Failure to Launch, Terry Bradshaw standing behind a very strategically placed aquarium.

Get the kids to move out and make their room your naked oops, um :-[...fish room ;).
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

smalltownfan

Darn, that last post didn't start another page  :D
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

FishPassion

Brine never knew you were so artsy, I can imagine your version of the OVAS calendar... :D ;) :o
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

Brine

Quote from: FishPassion on February 11, 2009, 07:37:42 PM
Brine never knew you were so artsy, I can imagine your version of the OVAS calendar... :D ;) :o

Brian has a University Degree in design

http://www.id.carleton.ca/exhibition%202005/index.html

Even won second place in an international design competition.

http://www.rotomolding.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=3547

Nerine

wouldn't a picture of a nudibranch be good here? hehe
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts