New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My New Build - Built To Giveaway

Started by Saltcreep, September 27, 2010, 10:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saltcreep

Quote from: cerne on October 14, 2010, 09:50:06 PM
there have to be 36 cases of 24's at least lol that's assuming there isn't another row behind the other ones. that just adds up to alot of fun times i'm sure lol and ya money in the bank eventually when you bring a moving truck:P

Take my word for this - I am NOT going to tell you how many there actually are. ;D

cerne

btw if the little girl goes FW community id be happy to donate a few guppies as i breed them:) and hopefully soon will be breeding some tuxedo platies:) The guppies are trained odd as that may sound 1-2 taps on the glass they go to the top for dinner put your finger in and they nibble your finger very friendly lol o and they follow your finger around the tank.

and i trust ya im sure there are just about enough bottles to cover the costs of the paint you used lol

JetJumper

Hes hoping inflation will increase the deposit value to atleast 100-200% what it is now :)  Better return then savings accounts! :P
.: JetJumper's Zone :.