New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Ohio Fish Rescue

Started by lucius, February 10, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucius

I came across this a while back, thought I post it for those of you interested in big tanks with big fish.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/v/fLk6IlPSh2k

matttimms49

whoa, that is a huge tank! look forward to watching this. Thanks for the share :)

exv152

I counted about 15,500 gallons of water between the tanks and sump filters. Wow. But he's doing a great service giving tank busters and unwanted fish a forever home.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

cdylnicki

I have always ALWAYS wanted a giant gourami.  There was one at toronto zoo when i was growing up....just so amazing.  But out of reach... thankfully due to forums such as this and intelligent folk working at store who take the time to inform others(rather than make the sale).
Can I also add that anyone who says "happy wife, happy life" is an idiot.  Don't be that person who takes on pets just to please your spouse.  Be honest and say "i dont want to take on the responsibility, but please dont be obligated to do it for me".

lucius

Just thought I would share a newer video on the Ohio Fish Rescue which shows off their 58000 gallon pond.  8) :o