New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

AquaMania Sponsors

Started by ajm1961, February 27, 2013, 09:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

A big thank you to:

• Seachem
  • Zoo Med Aquatic
  • Cobalt Aquatics

for their sponsorship of AquaMania 2013!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Dan

ZooMed: Not sure if you guys are going to be selling products at the event. But if you plan on doing so...please throw in a Nano511 in the van before heading over to the event. No promises - I wish to see if first, but I am interested.

FYI - I saw you add in Jan/Feb issue of AMASONAS...your marketing is working

charlie

Quote from: Dan on February 28, 2013, 12:04:08 AM
ZooMed: Not sure if you guys are going to be selling products at the event. But if you plan on doing so...please throw in a Nano511 in the van before heading over to the event. No promises - I wish to see if first, but I am interested.

FYI - I saw you add in Jan/Feb issue of AMASONAS...your marketing is working
They are actually coming as an exhibitor :) & co sponsor of the event.But one never knows what they can spring on us ;)

exv152

Quote from: charlie on February 28, 2013, 08:35:32 AMThey are actually coming as an exhibitor :) & co sponsor of the event.But one never knows what they can spring on us ;)

That's good to hear, and if you happen to speak with the zoo med rep, I would also be interested in seeing some of their other nano products first-hand.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

charlie

Quote from: exv152 on February 28, 2013, 11:32:24 AM
That's good to hear, and if you happen to speak with the zoo med rep, I would also be interested in seeing some of their other nano products first-hand.
I will pass it along.
Regards

charlie

Quote from: charlie on February 28, 2013, 11:42:25 AM
I will pass it along.
Regards
Guys i spoke with the rep. he will be making every effort to facilitate your request & thank you for your interest in Zoo Med
Regards

exv152

Thanks, looks like it's shaping up to be quite the event.
:)
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g