New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What do you do?

Started by garnpet, October 08, 2010, 08:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FocusFin

Quote from: NjOyRiD on November 10, 2010, 12:08:51 AM
National Grocers here; warehouseman!

I worked at NG for a year or two in high school many years ago. My favorite part was working in the bond room, I'd think of excuses to walk by the pipe tobacco aisle because I loved the smell. My least favorite part was getting stuck on nights, I could never get used to it and would always fall asleep on break. The way we used to screw around I'm just lucky I never brought down a skid of Mott's Clamato on my head :P

110g saltwater/reef

I was walking down the street and a man was hammering on a roof top and he called me a Paranoid Little Weirdo. . . in morse code.

NjOyRiD

Quote from: FocusFin on November 10, 2010, 09:07:31 AM
I worked at NG for a year or two in high school many years ago. My favorite part was working in the bond room, I'd think of excuses to walk by the pipe tobacco aisle because I loved the smell. My least favorite part was getting stuck on nights, I could never get used to it and would always fall asleep on break. The way we used to screw around I'm just lucky I never brought down a skid of Mott's Clamato on my head :P

its been a while they got rid of that bond room :P it got really strick, hards standards...whoa, I wanna go to goverment! lol
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO