New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Online Games - MMORPG?

Started by Yams, October 09, 2010, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yams

Hey,

Wonder if anyone else here plays any MMORPG games? If they have time why of course... I am sure someone who posts here used to play one / or still does?

I am getting Final Fantasy XIV Online shortly...

Anyone else?

Nerine

ME! hehe
I used to have an xfire banner in my signature, but since no banners allowed, it's hidden!

I play Guild Wars and Diablo and am waiting for GW 2 and Diablo 2! hehehe
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

JetJumper

Quote from: Nerine on October 10, 2010, 09:42:54 AM
I play Guild Wars and Diablo and am waiting for GW 2 and Diablo 2! hehehe

Don't you mean Diablo 3? :)  I am waiting for D3 for sure!  Going to be amazing!  Currently playing some Starcraft but its not on topic.  I am too much into things like Counter Strike and Starcraft like games.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Hookup

I was pretty hard into Warcraft...  End game raiding etc...  Then they wrecked it..  And I tend to like out doors...  So I gave my account to my 12 yr old step son.

D3 should be quite good... Eventually it will release...  I have yet to get into star craft II...  Winter project for sure...

This Final Fantasy you speak of, it is good?

Yams

I used to be a FFXI Online junkie back in my highschool days, than converted to the WoW faithful...and quite a little after Burning Crusade, I think they ruined it.. I miss Molten Core and Black Wing Lair... lol! Fun late night raids...

Final Fantasy XI Online was a little bit more hardcore than WoW was.... WoW is generally considered the Kiddie MMORPG of all the premium online games, I am not sure how Final Fantasy XIV Online will be, they seemed to try to make it a little more accessable, in FFXI it was almost impossible to solo anything with any class after level 15 -_- and level 70 was the max when I left...

The best thing about the Final Fantasy games were though, you could switch classes / jobs on the same character, so you could have a lvl 70 Warrior / Whitemage (healer) / Blackmage (your mage, sorcerer class) etc... all on the same character, prevented you from needing to make 1,000,000 different guys... I liked that alot more than WoW...

But I will be picking it up on the 15th I think, and we will see!

(Diablo 3 looks pretty good too, havent played Starcraft II yet, used to play alot of Starcraft back in the day too...)

Nerine

yeaaah D3....I never really counted the 2nd, as a true 2nd hahahaha more as an expansion ;)

I have been tempted into the world of WOW....and was thinking of joining...but I don't have that extra cash at this point to subscribe! So for now, it's just Guild Wars...and running my guild :) now that fall is here, we're back in full swing...hopefully we'll grow though in members...we're rather small!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

Dorrie

wandmangels

GUILD WARS!!!!!! Looking for a guild to join...

Severum

Starcraft 2 here. A little too much of Starcraft 2.  :-[
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

JetJumper

Quote from: Severum on October 12, 2010, 10:47:20 AM
Starcraft 2 here. A little too much of Starcraft 2.  :-[

I have been afraid of this...
I preordered a copy when they were avail.  I got the beta.  Played the beta too much, wife got mad..

I still have yet to open my bought copy.  Its sitting on the shelf taunting me...  But I know if I open it I will play WAY TOO MUCH!

>:( :'(
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Severum

OPEN IT

OPEN IT

OPEN IT

OPEN IT

OPEN IT

OPEN IT
;D
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

groan

Currently no MMORPG that I am paying for.
Got a lifetime account for Lord Of The Rings Online after alpha/beta/launch so I drop in there once in a while. Just signed up again for Dungeons and Dragons Online. Some of the Free To Play games are really good.
Alpha/Beta tested the Final Fantasy and found the controls kind of odd.

Currently waiting for DC Online and Starwars: The Old Republic. The Diablo 3 looks SWEET and looking forward to GW2.

Non MMO I am currently into is TeamFortress2, Modern Warfare, and other first person shooters.

Hookup

If you have a PS3. You owe it to yourself to play GOD OF WAR II and III.... IMO, if you don't have a PS3, it's a game worth the $300 to get the controller and game....

Nerine

JOIN MY GUILD!! :D

we're always looking for new members!! look me up...Phedre Dysis or my friend Caras Galadon ...we are Kurzick though....you better not be a Luxon!  8)

I should go change my what do you do thread post to guild leader ;) HAHAHA