New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS Chat Event - "Night with a Rebel" with Pegasus!

Started by PaleoFishGirl, January 16, 2007, 01:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoFishGirl

Our next "Ask an Expert" OVAS Chat Event will take place on Saturday, January 20th at 6pm. Please come out for a lively and informative chat with our showcased expert, Pegasus!

"Night with a Rebel:  an informal chat about Africans, breeding and what I do differently."

All are welcome!

This chat will be moderated, but you'll all be able to ask as many questions as you like.  If you don't feel like participating, come on in anyway - you're sure to learn something!

Chat Event Rules:

• The room will be moderated and the chat event controlled by the moderator.
  • Often there are 20 or more people in an online chat, and when everyone has a comment or question, it could become hard to follow conversations. If you have a question or comment, type an exclamation point (!) and send it to the room (like raising your hand in class). The moderator will call on people in turn. "GA" means "Go Ahead" ...so, when it's your turn to "speak", the moderator will type "GA yourname".
  • When you're done speaking, type GA to let the moderator knows you're done and that we can continue with the chat.
  • To ask a question, simply type it in the box at the bottom of the screen and press 'Send.'
  • If you'd like to have a non-related conversation with another member in the room, click their name and choose 'Private Message.'  Please limit all conversations in the main window to relevant material.
  • To ensure that we have another Chat Event in the future, please use respect when participating in the 'Ask The Experts' Chat.

Feel free to leave feedback about the event or to make suggestions about future Chat Events.

pegasus

I hope to focus this chat event more on the joy of breeding than on just the Africans. If it was not for my love of breeding, I would probably have only one huge showtank in the livingroom with discuss or just male Africans.

It will also be nice to hear about your own experiences.

Hope to see you there.

Michel

gonna_b_no_1

PaleoFishGirl

Thank you so much Michel (and Louise)! That was a lot of fun.
For those who missed it, the chat log will be posted shortly.

PaleoFishGirl

Please find the chat log for our latest "Ask an Expert" event attached :)

[attachment deleted by admin]