New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Tonight's meeting--how are you getting there?

Started by succinctfish, May 28, 2007, 08:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDaddy

Quote from: beowulf on May 28, 2007, 12:53:45 PM
Tonight is the last one of the current season at the Jack Purcell community center.  Visitors are Welcomed and encouraged to purchase a membership on the spot if they like what they see.

Ummm.. there is still another meeting in June beowulf  :D

Kemokid.. the About OVAS FAQ on the left side panel has all the info you are looking for.

beowulf

Quote from: BigDaddy on May 28, 2007, 12:59:41 PM
Ummm.. there is still another meeting in June beowulf  :D

Kemokid.. the About OVAS FAQ on the left side panel has all the info you are looking for.

Ya but that is like a roadshow not traditional at JP, is it not at Marinescape?  And it is not even on the calendar to boot!!!

BigDaddy

The Marinescape road trip is now in mid-June, so we will have our regular meeting at the end of June as planned... even if Marinescape was still on then, there was still going to be a meeting at JP for those who didn't want to do the roadtrip.

I'll see the calendar gets updated though Kevin  ;)

Kemokid

Thanks everyone. I would be interested in a membership to cover me for next year.
Kevin

artw

actually there is a Meeting in June...

and FYI the city was out this afternoon putting up No Parking signs on O'Connor and Slater streets. not sure how far up or down, we just saw them doing it near our building.