New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What will you be eating @ the OVAS bbq?

Started by RoxyDog, July 12, 2007, 10:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoxyDog

I need to know how much food to buy, so please vote as many times as you want/can eat.  for example if you want 1 hotdog and 1 hamburger, vote for both.  if you need to choose more than the options allow, do as groan did below please.  :)

also, don't forget to include voting for anyone else you might be bringing with you!!!

BBQ?  what BBQ...?  read it here:  http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=17940.0
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

groan

5 hot dogs for the groan family.

only voted for 1 hot dog...

busdriver

Quote from: RoxyDog on July 12, 2007, 10:30:41 AM
I need to know how much food to buy, so please vote as many times as you want/can eat.  for example if you want 1 hotdog and 1 hamburger, vote for both.  if you need to choose more than the options allow, do as groan did below please. 

I'll bring home whatever's left over, I have to go on a diet anyways. ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :)
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

beowulf

2 hot dogs for me and a hamburger for the better half.

normc

I voted but forgot my wife. It wont let me update my vote. W'll need two cheese burgers.