New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership Q

Started by dbl_dbl, November 07, 2012, 11:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbl_dbl

Myself and a couple buddies are going to come to the next meeting to sign up and take part, but I have another buddy who is likely going to be working or on call that night. Am I able to pay for his membership and bring his card home for him?

charlie

Quote from: dbl_dbl on November 07, 2012, 11:06:19 AM
Myself and a couple buddies are going to come to the next meeting to sign up and take part, but I have another buddy who is likely going to be working or on call that night. Am I able to pay for his membership and bring his card home for him?
Yes you can you will need his info though - full name, forum name if he has one or intend to register on the forum, what he keeps, address, finger print & police check  just joking on the last ;D.
Note our  next meeting is at Greenfields pub & eatery tickest for the meal are available if you plan on joining us for the meal & you intend to join then just buy your tickets(20.00) before the dead line & when you buy your membership we will dedtuct 5 .00 from the membership.
Hope that helps.
Regards.
P.S if you go that route @ the next meeting let me know once you are there.
http://ovas.ca/forum/index.php?topic=55064.0

dbl_dbl

Thanks Charlie, I don't think we'll be going to the dinner. I have 3 friends and myself all planning to sign up and attend meets (starting January I guess :( ). Jo was mentioning we can do it online?

Fishnut

Yes, somewhere on the home page...right hand side, I think.  You can sign up there and pay via PayPal.

dbl_dbl

Thanks, no paypal but maybe one of the other guys do.

Stussi613

Quote from: dbl_dbl on November 08, 2012, 11:35:38 PM
Thanks, no paypal but maybe one of the other guys do.

You can pay using a credit card through the PayPal link without signing up for an account. Just go to the home page, select membership type and then click Buy Now. At the bottom of the PayPal screen there is an option that says "Don't have a PayPal account?" and a link below it that says "Pay with a card". Click the link, enter your info and then submit.

I haz reef tanks.

dbl_dbl