New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Calendar

Started by NjOyRiD, December 28, 2005, 11:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NjOyRiD

it would be fun to have an Ovas Calendar next year with Ovas's member's fish

its just a suggestion :) I would buy it :)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Shouganai

This is a cool idea.. a bearded dragon forum I frequent did this, and I was lucky enough to have a pic of my Loki on the cover of the calendar and a notepad!

They used cafepress.com.. and while in general I do not like the quality of that company's apparel, the calendars and stationery were excellent.

I'm sure there are local companies that can make calendars too, but maybe not in the small-ish quantities OVAS would need.. I have no idea.

mseguin

Might be something we'll look into in the next year. We've been discussing the possibility of mugs, t-shirts, etc.

Julie

The calendar would be so easy to do - staples prints them for about 20 a piece, likely less if it was bulk.
We could use pictures from the contest or other pictures....

Julie

mseguin

That's what I figured, contest winners plus maybe a pic of the winning home show tank.

NjOyRiD

Glad you liked my Idea :D
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Jim

Thats a good idea!

I'd buy one.

NjOyRiD

I would buy 10 and give it to ppl around me :D
370g System

NjOyRiD

awwww Ovas Rocks!
I'm glad you liked my idea
So what date it will start?

The calendar will be awsome!
and a nice presernt for X-mas
370g System

sarahbella

what a sweet idea!!!  i would buy one.  

Monthly photo contest and winners of each month reflected...  im surprised it hasnt been done here already, we have the most loved and beautiful fishies in the world ;)

NjOyRiD

oh my god its so true!
370g System