New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

May general meeting

Started by charlie, May 13, 2009, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Howdy folks, our monthly meeting this month is on Monday May 25Th @ 7.00PM

The program will be headlined with the election of the new executive for the 2009-2010- season , we will also have our last mini auction before our summer hiatus, we will also be having a free pizza night for paying members, as not to exclude anyone , non members will be asked to contribute via a monetary donation,this month we will not be having a feature speaker but instead will be viewing the home video show , which was kindly put together by our own Nerine( Alysa), thank you Alysa, hope to see you all on The 25th .
Charlie
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=J.A+Dulude+Arena+Ottawa+Ontario

charlie

I would like to thank everyone who made it out for our last meeting of the season, our apologies for the slight delay in getting the home show going, but with persistence we were finally able to show it to you, hope you all enjoyed the little social pizza night along with our regular coffee , juice, pop & cookie session & snapped up the  bargins available at the mini auction.
Congrats to all our door prize winners & also our lucky home show entrant " Anja" who copped a 25.00 gift certificate.

washefuzzy

Good pizza, great Home show video and excellent buddies!  :) :)

garnpet

Thanks to Alysa (nerine) for the great work on the video.  I loved all the closeups of the fishes.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Nerine

Thank you! It was a lot of fun to shoot it! I had a good time last night! it was great seeing everyone! Congrats Anja for winning the gift certificate :D

Next year...underwater video?? hahaha wouldn't that be awesome? ;D
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

charlie

A few pics of the moment

[attachment deleted by admin]

charlie

Some more

charlie

And a few more

Anja

't was great fun indeed. Thanks everyone.  :D
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

RoxyDog

Good job on the homeshow and nice tanks everyone! 

This was the last meeting but we still have the fun in the sun (I hope sun) of the BBQ next month.  Someone's gonna make ribs right?  ;)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Vincenzo.

lol i look like a clown. anyways thanks for who ever donated the LED, it's exactly what i needed for the new tank im building. btw the black water tank was awe-some, along with all the others. if the weathers nice, gone bring the wife and daughter to the next event