New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

looking for but not fish related

Started by fishmonger, December 10, 2012, 05:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishmonger

Hey all, since my move, Ive had trouble with my dogs having accidents in my house, fortunately limited to my basement, unfortunately my basements carpeted.  We (the dogs and I) have come to a compromise that the hounds will usually leave their messes on a sheet of heavy plastic I have down, but even with regular cleaning, it still gets a tad ripe/broken down by dog nails.

Im looking for heavy plastic sheeting, like the sort matresses are delivered in, hoping some of the fab OVAS folk might have some around, I was lucky that I kept that stuff for paint jobs, never thought Id need it for my hounds.

Thanks in advance
Karen

JetJumper

Vapour Barrier for exterior walls found at home depot will do the trick.  You get get some thick stuff.. Just ask the sales associates for it.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Stussi613

I think I have a couple of mattress bags from a twin bed in the basement, I'll have a look tomorrow.
I haz reef tanks.

fishmonger

Stuss, Thank you, thats a great help!  And Vapor Barrier is exactly the right stuff too.  Love all the brilliant and helpful souls on this site!

RedFish

And Nok-Out from Global Pet Foods is excellent for removing odour.   It is amazing how odours in one area can spread around.   I bought the gallon Nok-Out and keep a spray bottle full and ready.