New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I'm back! Sorta ;)

Started by Nerine, May 26, 2014, 08:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

May has been 100% write off, spent 12 days in hospital and still am very limited to what I can do, and driving is off for another while!! I had emergency surgery after being in the hospital for what felt like half of forever! My fish are sorely in need of water changes and I still can't do it, but hoping my hubby has time to help me out this week!! I'm happy to be home, and glad all fish are still alive ;)

Sorry to miss the meeting tonight! Hoping everyone has fun! and hoping to get out for September!!

Anyone have big fish plans for summer??? I know I'm headed off to montreal when I can drive again to pick up another load of guppies ;) I gave mine to the school and they are having lots of babies!! Kids are loving it!! I am going to have to set them up with a bigger tank in fall!! :) and now that I'm not allowed to drive, the tank at school has taken a bit of a hit too :((( Hoping I can get in soon, I sent instructions to the staff on how to care for it, and thankfully we have some fish loving people there!!

Take care everyone, hoping to be posting soon about something new and crazy breeding, who knows ;)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

limmer

Hi,
Glad to hear you are back.
Hope you have a fast recovery.

Stussi613

Wow, sounds like a crazy ride.   Hope you have a speedy recovery.
I haz reef tanks.

SlyAngel

happy that you are back and really hope you get better soon! Take care of yourself !
I share two angel fish tanks - both of which my hubby takes care of! What's not to like?