New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

THE implosion

Started by rockgarden, July 13, 2014, 11:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockgarden

If you missed it (like I did), here is a link to the Sir John Carling implosion video that my son, Graeme, took early Sunday morning.  http://youtu.be/jz_PaYvFGIM

daworldisblack

That is awesome! I was going to get up and take a look but didn't work out haha. Glad to see it 'up close' now though! Thanks for the post!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

fischkopp

Kaboom!

Thanks for sharing!  :)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Stussi613

How did he wrangle getting in the VIP section?

I was supposed to shoot for PWGSC that day, but I caught this flu that turned into a sinus infection and I was pretty sick when I got up at 5am on Sunday and didn't make it out :(
I haz reef tanks.

rockgarden

Stussi:  Probably helps that Graeme was providing his GoPros for the in-close unmanned filming and also probably helped that he has one of the few high res GH4's in town. There were seven GoPros in various locations.

... and he didn't get sick that morning  :'( ...

I would likely have been there too, as one of Leon's photography assistants, if I hadn't been out of town. I was wakening to the sounds of a good solid windstorm, rainstorm and  thunderstorm combination rather than enjoying the sound and sights of a dynamited building! I think some of my camera equipment was there, but I know that I wasn't  :).