New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

On-line names???

Started by busdriver, November 07, 2006, 12:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busdriver

Who would have figured it would come this far, miss you guys and sorry to hear about charlie, nice guy and I know he's going to be missed.
Still think of all of you when I get a message about a sale or meeting.
babblefish1960, paleofishgirl, roxy, artw, bitterman, mseguin, I know I'm missing someone.
Yeah, I know, off topic, but I started this.
Take care, you have a great club with great people.

busdriver

aka Terry
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

kerisb

First name is Kerry, last name starts with B.    My husband calls me Keris.    So Kerisb it became.    Also my personnalized licesne plate that goes on my Pontiac GTP's

White Lightning

Terry,

It was good to see ya yesterday. Thanx for keeping me in mind. Some good reads!

I LOVE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD........ (kinda brings me back to a different OVAS)

It's funny how things change. I remember when I was first introduced to OVAS and I began to look at the various forums. It was your thread entitled, "on line names?" that I always found interesting. It's such a good question because you often wonder where people come up with their on line names. The other fun thread was entitled "what are you listening to right now" That was five years ago. Time sure does fly.

I've met a lot of friendly and informative people through this "CLUB" Afterall, We all keep fish don't we?

White Lightning

Apparently I am not known for my math skills .......

That was four years ago. Nonetheless, time still flies!

Bloop

I honestly don't know where I came up with Bloop... I'm not normal.. the voices in my head tell me so hourly...

*bLoOp*

o.O

busdriver

Quote from: Bloop on September 13, 2010, 07:06:52 PM
I honestly don't know where I came up with Bloop... I'm not normal.. the voices in my head tell me so hourly...

*bLoOp*

o.O

What's "normal"?

new2salt

Quote from: Bloop on September 13, 2010, 07:06:52 PM

*bLoOp*

o.O
Who of us IS
In the eyes of the uninitiated - non fish keepers.

ARE ANY OF US NORMAL
Heck we keep our pets cooped up in glass boxes
;) ;) ;)

Bloop

Quote from: new2salt on September 16, 2010, 10:57:13 PM
Who of us IS
In the eyes of the uninitiated - non fish keepers.

ARE ANY OF US NORMAL
Heck we keep our pets cooped up in glass boxes
;) ;) ;)

I tried to take Tangy for a walk.. but I couldn't find a collar that fit...  ;D

Smashley

My name is Ashley and when I'm angry I smash things.  So...  Smashley.

JetJumper

Quote from: Smashley on January 17, 2011, 01:29:17 PM
My name is Ashley and when I'm angry I smash things.  So...  Smashley.

Just try to avoid the glass on the aquariums please :) 
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Mike536

Well my is my first name mike and I'm in the military and my last 3 of my service number is 536. Pretty simple.

Saharabelle

Saharabelle...

well I have a daugther name Océane....then i got pregnant and wanted the name Sahara...if it was a girl but I ended up having a cute little men that we called Médéryck...

Belle means pretty.......and when I started playing FFXI...i made a caracter that was a female and i called her that ....and the online name stayed.....its easier to stick to 1 online name ...that have 3-4 ....so I keeped it.

busdriver

This is "busdriver", I'm glad to see OVAS is still around and some of my friends are still here.
I wish I was still here but have gone on to other things, I happy to see OVAS is still going strong.

Take care

busdriver

wolfiewill

I was the wolf in a children's play of "the three little pigs". The actors were all new to the theatre group and didn't know each other by any name other than our charactor's name. Hence, I became 'wolfie' and now after thirty years, I am still 'wolfie' to some of those other actors. The 'will' part is going to remain a secret.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

DaWolfe

Dan Wolfe = DaWolfe and sounds like THE WOLFE.

brotherluv

Guess what my sisters call me?

Darth

Quote from: brotherluv on January 16, 2012, 09:17:21 PM
Guess what my sisters call me?
CHris? LOL ;D

brotherluv

That too along with some other things depending  how much I tortured them that day...lol

lepageg

my username back in the days when pc's were a mere concept. :)