New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Store Discount

Started by aSmallFish, October 23, 2004, 10:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aSmallFish

How much discount we can get at Big Als and Super Pets for Card-carrying OVAS members.

Is this only apply to regular priced or includes sale price items.

Thanks.

Marc

At Superpet  you save 15% off on dry goods only, no live plants or fish.  Ottawa, Barrhaven, Kanata locations only.  I don't know if it applies to items on sale or not.

At Big Al's Aquarium Services it's 15% off of everything execpt aquarium kits.  The discount does apply to sale items.  The discount is available at the Gloucester and Kanata stores only, no discount when ordering online.

I've just updated the OVAS Member Discounts page with this information.  (I also renamed the page, it used to be called Discount Stores)

dandaman

Where do you get this card?
Thanks
80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank

Pisidan

You become a OVAS member by paying 20 bucks for the year...I gots mine now ;)

Marc

JBL

At Superpet the discount does not apply to items already on sale.

pegasus

SuperPet gave me discount on reduced price articles. BTW my card was repaid within the first month of my membership. You just have to buy for $150 annually of goods to these stores and your membership is paid back. After, use your your discount money to use in OVAS mini auctions and save another =/- 60% on fish, plants or accessories.  :)

Michel
PS: This is not a political message paid by an OVAS  :) .

artw

just a quick note wirh regards to Super Pet-
when you present your card, they fill out 2 separate pieces of paper, and need to get a manager to enter it into the computer
if your spending $20 (like I did on food) its probably not worth the hassle to save  $3