New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

How do I change my user name?

Started by aidensmomma2000, February 04, 2007, 09:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

You're punctual? I had no idea, I kind of like it though, good on you LauraFishyCanuckWhoopDeeDooNurseOMagnificentOneEverSoPunctual, that must be a heck of a thing on your driver's license. ;)  Did the DH remember the entire thing during the exchange of vows, or did he elide over the important bits? ;D

fishycanuck

The DH didn't say vows, he just said, "whatever you say, dear"  ;)

FishPassion

Just shorten that to Laurathewhoopenurse ;)

80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

Sarah Bella

this was a VERY enlightening thread...   I don't think i've giggled so hard in a long time...

may i suggest that people who have no clue to the answer of a particular question just not answer it instead making it up as they go along in hopes of sounding like they know what they're talking about?  it's insulting to the intellect of the membership.

I think its sad that it took 20 posts to get the right answer.  ok, technically
BD's answer was correct but not helpful. 

babblefish1960

Quote from: Sarah Bella on February 09, 2007, 10:54:40 AM
this was a VERY enlightening thread...   I don't think i've giggled so hard in a long time...

may i suggest that people who have no clue to the answer of a particular question just not answer it instead making it up as they go along in hopes of sounding like they know what they're talking about?  it's insulting to the intellect of the membership.

I think its sad that it took 20 posts to get the right answer.  ok, technically
BD's answer was correct but not helpful. 

membership involves $20 per year.