New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

How do you Post pictures

Started by 2chance, February 14, 2007, 08:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chance

Hi,

does any one know how to upload Pictures of your tank on gallery? thanks,

normc

You have to be a OVAS member. The just go to MY GALLERY and stick them in. Even I managed it.

fishycanuck

I'm starting to hyperventilate.
I have about a dozen photos I'd like to add to my gallery, taken yesterday at Pegasus' house. I am having a heck of a time. The photo is of the accepted size, but it seems to take many, many clicks to insert a picture.  I managed to upload one, but the next few photos I tried, I was advised that I could not post to that category, a title is required.... isn't there a simple way to upload more than one photos?
It appears I need detailed instructions...

fishycanuck

.... and just when I thought I had it sorted, I get the "exceeded max filesize" prompt... with photos that are less than half the allowed size.
:( >:(

PaleoFishGirl

I always use the "Back" button after I post one pic - change the filename, the title, etc. and go!

fishycanuck

That's a good hint, pfg - but what about the file size error? Is this something to do with dimensions?
:(

I'm also finding problems sorting "my images" from "my gallery"

PaleoFishGirl

What dimensions are your photos? They have to be 1024x768 pixels or less I believe.