New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pr registration for Mtl Auction

Started by james, November 08, 2004, 05:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

Hi
Has anyone heard if there will be any pre registration arrangements for the Mtl Auction
James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

Troy

Hi : james

or by Fax at (450) 419-4587

Register before midnight on the 26 and get 75% of the sale value. after midnight but before 10:AM Seller gets 60% of the sale value.
Anything after 11:30 will not be part of the auction and will be refused.

Tables with Items will be open to viewing at 10:AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pré-enregistrement reçu avant le vendredi 26 Novembre (Minuit) par courriel au :

ou par Fax au (450) 419-4587. Ce pré-enregistrement vous assurera d'un partage des revenus de : 75% vendeur / 25% S.A.M. Après vendredi soir minuit ou sur place le 28 nov. AVANT (10:00hrs) : 60% vendeur / 40% S.A.M. Notez que l'heure de transmission des courriels et des fax reçus sera l'heure utilisée et sera non discutable. Tout lot reçu sur place après 11:30hrs le jour de l'encan se verra automatiquement refusé.

Inspection des lots à partir de 10:00hrs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps.  :)

artw

Troy I assume you are using the same format you did last year.  (keep the items in a locked room, and only allow viewing at the break).

zapisto

yup
i think iwill redo the same thing.
i am thinking of a new way but.... rigth now it will be like last year

artw

There are advantages and disadvantages to that method.

zapisto

Quote from: "artw"There are advantages and disadvantages to that method.

like everything :)

Troy

Art :
QuoteTroy I assume you are using the same format you did last year. (keep the items in a locked room, and only allow viewing at the break).

I am not a member of the French club. But I assume they are keeping the same format. I just talk to some of the members at the English club meetings and read info from the site.  8)

I was just reminding OVAS members of the date and other info.  :wink:

MAS (English club)  :arrow:  http://www.geocities.com/mtlfishclub/index.html