New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Another new one

Started by Alain05, March 31, 2007, 09:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alain05

Hi Guys

I've being looking around since a couple of days.  I think there's a lot of things i need to learn from you guys.

First of all I'm the owner of a 36 gals with a Blood Parrot Cichlid, He thinks is Mike Tyson when he was 20 years old, can't find a single cichlid that past the second round with this one.  He is close to is full grown size 8 inch long.

For some of you that don't know the Perrot he is a hybrid between a Gold Severum and Red Devil.
Here a pick

The only one that is stud enough to deal with him is the silver dollar.

I would like to know if any of you breed Severum Cichlids, it would have to be as big so near two years old.

Mild-Mannered Cichlids could be a good partner too but not too small (Cichlids: Festivum, Frontosa Cichlid, Egyptian Mouthbrooder, Brasilensis Cichlid, Chocolate Cichlid, Jurapari Cichlid, Keyhole Cichlid, Kribensis Cichlid, Severum Cichlid, Blood Parrot Cichlid , Urau Cichlid)

Special thanks to Rechaud that introduced me to this community

sniggir

good to here from you wow 20 years did I read that right... good for you...too bad he  has alot of agression.. anyway good luck
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

PaleoFishGirl

LOL I think he  means he acts like Mike Tyson at 20...

Welcome to the Forum, Alain!

sniggir

lol yea I thought I readthat wrong!!!!!!!lolololololololololololololol
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!