New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Re: Fragging a monti-cap

Started by Alchemist, June 23, 2007, 09:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alchemist

Don't want to thread jack but how's about a fragging how-to thread/section on the site?  I have no clue either, my fragging comes from "oops another loose polyp...there we go".

kennyman

I get some ideas for fragging from garf. The big SW sites like Reef Central and Reefs.org have plenty of info too, provided you don't want to discuss anything.

I like to look for info here at home. My aquarium club, our aquarium club, because It is local, friendly and we are free, for now at least, to discuss the info in an open manner. A fraging how-to divided up into the different coral types (softies / lps / sps) and a few different methods for each would be an awesome homegrown resource. It will take time to build but thats cool because we have nothing but time.

babblefish1960

I cannot imagine why it would change from free whatever the information, it is all about fish and livestock in aquariums, and this is what the club is about. I am not so sure about creating yet another forum, but I certainly look forward to some articles on the subject from some of the more experienced with a penchant for sharing what they know.

charlie

Quote from: Alchemist on June 23, 2007, 09:35:38 AM
how's about a fragging how-to thread/section on the site? 
I think somone can make a sticky on how to in the saltwater general discussion forum, would that work , just a thought.
Regards