New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where to place LF ad for site sponsors?

Started by Adam, August 25, 2007, 05:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

I would like to put a looking for ad and I would like it to support some of the site sponsors.  I'm unsure of where to put it.  Thanks.
150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers

darkdep

Best place would be the "Aquatic Sales" forum.  This forum is intended as an area for all site sponsors to post ads, and would be a good place for this sort of thing.

babblefish1960

Actually, as per forum rules;   A Partial Sponsorship allows the vendor to post ads in the new Aquatic Sales forum.  You must have a sponsorship package with OVAS in order to post here..

So no, you cannot post there without a vendors contract, however, the vendors do read the classified personal ads, and if this does not get the response you want, you can send each sponsor a private message to get any particular commercially related question answered.

Additionally, many sponsors have a private forum, and of course, you can pose any questions to a specific sponsor in these as well.