New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pond Clinic seminar on shutting down for the winter

Started by babblefish1960, October 04, 2007, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

Here is another message from our friendly pond people in Bell's Corners, some of you may be starting to worry about what to do with your outside fish, have a look. Attached is also a newsletter.

The Pond Clinic Water Garden Centre    

Hello Friends,

In September The Pond Clinic presented a seminar entitled, "How To Complete A Successful Water Garden Fall Shut-Down". It was so popular that we sold out and we even had to add some folks to a waiting list!

In response to your numerous requests, we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting an encore edition of this seminar on Saturday, October 13, from 10:00AM until noon at our store location at 215 Stafford Road West (Off Moodie Drive). You must pre-register to attend as space is obviously limited.

This seminar will allow you to cover everything - from basic fall pond maintenance, to upkeep of the pump and filter. It will also show you ways to over-winter plants and fish. This is a must attend event for new pond owners, so call and register now.

I have also attached a copy of our October 2007 newletter. I am encouraging you to give it a quick read to learn more about the exciting water garden events and activities happening this month.

Carpe diem,

Nicholas Bott
The Pond Clinic Water Garden Centre
215 Stafford Road West (off Moodie Drive)
Ottawa, ON K2H 9C1
Tel: 613-225-7663

[attachment deleted by admin]

renadia

Thanks for providing that information  :) I was thinking I should get that info pretty soon but I have been so busy with my aquariums

I have registered and they told me the seminar is already it's 3/4 full!