New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Belated introduction

Started by petfisheric, October 11, 2007, 04:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petfisheric

I've been mostly lurking around here since the beginning of Aug. My spouse Eric & I (Karen) bought a 20 gallon as a start for a "relaxing hobby". Now we have a 2g, 2 X 10 g, and a 30 g. How did we catch that disease hanging around here?

Julie

Welcome, do tell about your tanks.....it is contagious but could we could be addicted to worse things.

PaleoFishGirl

It's a terrible virus called MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome).  Unfortunately, it's incurable - but you have one heck of a support group here :)

Welcome to the OVAS forum!

kennyman

The virulence of this affliction tends to be based on the host. Once your tanks reach a critical mass annoyance antibodies kick in and limit further spread. However a secondary infection known as LTS or Large Tank Syndome may occur at this point. If you begin to show symptoms of LTS please see This thread  ;D

Glad you two are having fun with the hobby and OVAS

renadia

Welcome

I'm also a new member since August. This is just a great place with great people. Hope to see you at the next meeting!  ;D ;D  I'm also afflicted with MTS  :D or maybe I'm in the LTS :D :D