New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

ALMOSTTTTT 400 members!!!!!!

Started by dpatte, February 04, 2005, 05:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpatte

we are VERRRY close to having 400 people that have signed onto this OVAS FORUM!

Welcome everyone!

Now would be a good time to fill in more info in your profile so we know a bit more about you.

You can visit the discussions area then press the 'Profile' link on the top of the page. Fill in where you live (what part of Ottawa, if you are local) and add a signature describing your tanks, if you wish.

Then after you are done, Press the 'Memberlist' link on the top of the pages to see where all the other members are from.

Thanks everyone for making this a great community!

BigDaddy

Lord...

I just did a sort and I'm the third highest poster on this board....

I've got too much time on my hands....  :lol:

dpatte

i notice that NjOyRiD is nineth yet he subscribed less than two months ago - i think that takes the record. ;)

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

dannypd

lol, nice...

Umm, make that 400 members - 1...I lost my password to my other account "Saporis"

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

dandaman

how do you see what place your in lol
80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank

NjOyRiD

in memberlist, sort members by number of posts :)
370g System

JBL

Congratulations to the site, webmasters and members - I always recommend this site to people I know that have questions etc.