New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2008 calendars - contest winners...

Started by groan, December 09, 2007, 10:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groan

Forgive me for asking this, because I'll just buy one if it's not true, but someone mentioned to me that they thought the people who's pictures appeared in the calenedar get a free one.
If that's the case just let me know if not i'll put in an order for one now!!! (i just saw that they were available)

remember im not ASKING for a free one, im just clarifying what a little bird told me.

charlie

Quote from: groan on December 09, 2007, 10:07:28 AM
Forgive me for asking this, because I'll just buy one if it's not true, but someone mentioned to me that they thought the people who's pictures appeared in the calenedar get a free one.
If that's the case just let me know if not i'll put in an order for one now!!! (i just saw that they were available)

remember im not ASKING for a free one, im just clarifying what a little bird told me.

I`m almost certain that bird is eating the wrong seed  ;D ;D

darkdep

Yep, there was no such offer for this. 

With regards to the calendars, because this is something we do as a one-off, the club makes no money on them; they're actually sold for I think a buck or so LESS than they cost to print :)

groan

good, don't want anyone losing money on this, so thanks, i'm off to order one now.