New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

ALSO not TOO new here.

Started by yaserrahim, June 17, 2008, 12:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yaserrahim

wow i've been on this forum for almost a month and a bit now and i just noticed the introductions.
well the name is Yaser (pronounced yeah-sir). Most of you already know, by my many annoying questions :P, that i started a 20g saltwater tank a little longer thank two months ago.

and honestly i wanna say all the help and info i have gotten here would've taken me ages to research. everybody here is extremely helpful and never hesitant to help as well, that's a rare quality to find in people. you guys all should feel very good about that.

Anyway, thanks again for all the info you've given me so far, and of course there will be more questions :P

p.s. i might plant the 10g i have and keep a betta so i'll bug u guys about that in a few months hehe.

Vizerdrix

Welcome Yaserr, glad that members here have been able to help you out!

dan2x38

Hey welcome not a SW guy but if you have any planted tank questions might be able to help... ;) I will call you Yeah-Sir but not "yes sir"... LOL maybe one day you can help me if I venture into the saltwater realm? or when I do...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

yaserrahim

lol funny thing about that is, one of my teachers a couple years ago (in grade 11) called me "yes sir" for about half a semester until half the class broke out laughing one time and we told her she was saying it wrong.
and i would be more than happy to pass on everything i know. just don't go SW too soon, because im still a newbie to setting up sumps since i haven't looked into it much and never even heard of a sump until i started my SW tank.
oh and you should definitely venture into the saltwater realm and join the rest of us on the "dark side" (RoxyDog reference, i think :S)