New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

An othre Helo!

Started by Moenado, February 04, 2009, 07:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moenado

Hi folks, I'm new at Ovas. I have been reading all over this site for over a week now and I am amazed at all the good info that is supplied. I have presently running a 90g community tank with a few plants and planning to build a stand for the 150g and get that one running to. Have always loved the hobby and I've had fish for somewhere around 40+ years. I live on the south shore of Montreal.

I guess that's all for now.
Has and sill is a pleasure reading you all.
Moe

dan2x38

Hi welcome nice to meet you. Sounds like a fun project you have planned there. On the side bar there is a link 'Do-It-Yourself' there is a stand someone built there. Hope to see some pics in the future.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Laura

700 gal pond - Rosy reds

Moenado

Thanks for the welcomes Laura and Dan. By the way, the  DIY section is what brought me to the Ovas's site and been reading it since. Decided to enroll. :)

dan2x38

Quote from: Moenado on February 05, 2009, 10:25:46 PM
Thanks for the welcomes Laura and Dan. By the way, the  DIY section is what brought me to the Ovas's site and been reading it since. Decided to enroll. :)

It might get some additions in the future. At least it is rumoured any ways. :) What are you planning on setting it up as?
Voltaire:

Moenado

Probably be a  planted community tank, and I might transfer the 90g to a specific one but not sure of that, I get bore of specific. Might try cichlids...  hate that fighting. Any way wont be water in quite a while yet.
Thanks for asking.
Moe :)

dan2x38

Is that a baby picture? ROTFL
Voltaire:

Moenado

No it's not a real baby picture, lol
What does RTFOL stand for?

dan2x38

Quote from: Moenado on February 08, 2009, 10:05:52 PM
No it's not a real baby picture, lol
What does RTFOL stand for?
Opps I meant ROTFL - Rolling on the Floor Laughing. Here is my old baby picture...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Voltaire:

Moenado

Guess you were born quite mature!!! Also looked at your gallery, you have quite nice tanks.
Moe