New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

imma newbie, howdy ya'all

Started by lgeric65, March 12, 2009, 11:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lgeric65

I joined last night , my current main interest is freshwater Angels, I am looking for a good breeding pair of peruvian angels . I also have some fish that if I get another breeding pair , these fish will be available.... 5 spectacular specimens of Columbian tetras, 4 male , 1 female, fully coloured and no more than a few months off hitting 8 cm.
1 male Angel that is 3 1\2 years old named Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde because of his two faces 7 1\2 inch Marble Koi 2 dozen Congo Tetras 2 inch and 10 more Columbian tetras   1 1\2 inch anyone interested in trading for Angels that may fit my need please get in touch with me, thanks... Eric oh I also have a extra Eheim 2026 that could be used in trade also

charlie

Welcome Eric, thanks for joining this great community, you might get better response for the stuff you are looking for & interested in trading if you list it in the classifieds forum, either under the heading Looking for ( LF:) or For trade ( FT:), hope to meet you soon at one of our meetings if you can make it down this way.
Regards