New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

adding photo

Started by macfamilynutsos, April 04, 2009, 09:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macfamilynutsos

No matter what I do I cant seem to find how to add photos. I get to the galleries and see the section of recent pictures added and top rated photos. However from there I cant find the option to add an album and create my gallery.

I had done a search and seen something about seeing <<ADMIN OPTIONS>>

I am generlly pretty computer savy lol however I am stumped. lol is there an option that I am mising for some reason, or am I just not seeing it.

garnpet

To add photos to the gallery you must be an OVAS member.

http://ovas.ca/index.php?page=83
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

QueensU

You can still start a thread and add photos though!

macfamilynutsos

i suppose that means paying member
thanks a bunch

garnpet

Quote from: macfamilynutsos on April 05, 2009, 03:15:15 PM
thanks a bunch

That would be correct.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

macfamilynutsos

thanks jusst read the details

could you tell me what the difference would be between a single adult membership & family??

fischkopp

Quote from: macfamilynutsos on April 05, 2009, 03:15:15 PM
thanks a bunch

It means that you would be a member of OVAS and support the club activities (ovas.ca being part of it) rather than being just a user of the website.
:)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

RoxyDog

Quote from: macfamilynutsos on April 05, 2009, 03:23:49 PM
could you tell me what the difference would be between a single adult membership & family??

A family membership means multiple people in your family are considered members, and you can get multiple cards if you need them.  If you're the only fish person in your house, then the adult would probably work for you.  :)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.