New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Best Aquarium Plants?

Started by dan2x38, April 08, 2009, 03:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

Hey plant folks have you ever tried Tropica Aquarium Plants? These plants are amazing quality all fully rooted. I've bought them before when Super Pet was open they sold them. In fact they are still growing in my tanks. Now the only plants available are those in the LFS for $5.99 common plants and $10 and up for uncommon plants. You get them home your lucky if they live a couple days. OR sometimes they are not even aquarium plants! Most times they are mislabeled or not at all. Another source is here on OVAS where some folks sell their clippings or plants they are tired of. Then there is ordering from other mail order sites and most of those are nasty when ya get them.

We never see rare or uncommon plants here in Ottawa. In the Group Order forum there is a thread, Group order for Tropica!. Tropica offers some of these rare & uncommon plants we never see. They are a little more expensive +/- $8.99 but the quality more than makes up for the couple bucks difference.

There will not be many chances to order from them in the future so take advantage of this opportunity now. In order to get the shipment there is a minimum required. We are short a few plants to complete the order so jump on in no minimum quantity to order. If the order does go through I am also betting those ordering will not sell these plants for propagation as cheap as others you see posted here.

If you've not checked out this company here is there website: http://www.tropica.com/default.asp
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."