New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Enter Now! April 2009 OVAS POTM Contest

Started by fischkopp, April 16, 2009, 12:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischkopp

You can now submit your favourite picture for the April 2009 OVAS photo of the month contest!

Rules:

• Everyone is welcome to participate.
  • You can make a single entry only.  Enter your best picture!
  • Photos must be your own, and must be aquarium related.
  • The photo must NOT have been previously entered in an OVAS photo contest.
  • Entries will be accepted until April 26th.  Voting will follow, and the winner will be announced around May 3rd.
  • By entering a photo into the contest, you agree to grant OVAS specific usage rights to the photo (for possible inclusion in future photo galleries, newsletters, or promotional material).  You are NOT granting ownership rights, just usage rights.  You may watermark your photo with copyright information if you wish.
  • Photos preferably will be 1024x768 pixels in size. You can upload them using "Reply > Additional Options > Attach".
  • Photos may not be changed for another; choose wisely, choose once.
  • During voting, photos will be voted on by forum members.  One vote per person.
  • Photo Quality matters, but the interest of the photo should come first.
  • To enter, simply post in this thread with your photo attached.

Good luck to all entrants this month!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

KarEn

Here is mine. Starphire glass tank 120 Gallon. Tang cichlids.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Regards,
Kar En
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 120 Gal Miracles Aquarium (starphire glass) Tanganyikan Cichlids |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cichlid Empire is built on intelligence, adaptability and a surprising degree of parental care for their young.

Cheebs

Friend's Coolie Loach hangin in the plants.

stardrop

Red Scooter Blenny *yawning*

FocusFin

Oh, hi...I'm a Scopas Tang.

110g saltwater/reef

I was walking down the street and a man was hammering on a roof top and he called me a Paranoid Little Weirdo. . . in morse code.

ducky

Yee-hah!

I know I'm a bit late...we had no power due to a tornado earlier today. So if this doesn't count, oh well, I just wanted to show off my pic. Taken today while their home was being cleaned.