New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Rod's Food Group Order

Started by nissannx, October 17, 2009, 08:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nissannx

i'm in for -confirmed
2 x large original
=$44

RossW -confirmed
2 x Original Large
=$44

Rybren -confirmed
1 x original large
=$22

Acers -confirmed
1 x Original large
1 x Coral large
=$36

Cheebs -confirmed
4 x Original Large
=$88

Heater15 -confirmed
2 x original large
=$44

Tyler.L
2 x original large
2 x coral large
=$72

Salvini55 -confirmed
1 x original
1 x coral
=$36

fishhead89
2 x original
=$44

lost-at-sea
2 x original
=$44 Does anyone want to pay and hold onto this order?

Severum
1 x original
=$22

We should have enough now. just waiting on a few people to confirm and then i can place the order. it is next day shipping so we should get this very soon!!!! I will pay for it up front and i will need exact payment on pickup. I live at carling/kirkwood area or i can also meet at one location for a large pickup.

Severum

Put me in for 1 original large. I'll try this stuff out since Tyler keeps raving about it. He must be getting a commission.
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Tyler.L

i wish lol i should be the canadian distributor for this damn food cause its awesomeee. His clowns that are fed the food are red not orange its just stellar fish coloration is awsome i dont know much about the coral food but it has to be amazing!

nissannx

i'm in for -confirmed
2 x large original
=$44

RossW -confirmed
2 x Original Large
=$44

Rybren -confirmed
1 x original large
=$22

Acers -confirmed
1 x Original large
1 x Coral large
=$36

Cheebs -confirmed
4 x Original Large
=$88

Heater15 -confirmed
2 x original large
=$44

Tyler.L -confirmed
2 x original large
2 x coral large
=$72

Salvini55 -confirmed
1 x original
1 x coral
=$36

fishhead89 -confirmed
2 x original
=$44

Severum -confirmed
1 x original
=$22

Order closed. Everyone confirmed. Order sent.

I will let everyone know when it is in so we can arrange pickup.

Adrien

Hookup

CRAP... I was out of town this weekend and missed this... oh well, in 6months i'm sure we'll do it again...

OttawaReefer

I missed it too, but because I didn't react in time.  Doh!  I'll keep my eyes open next time

sdivell

me too... do you think the 3 of us can get a large enough of an order?!

jon1985

If you do another order between the 3 of you I would jump onto it aswell.

louie5461

I just saw this, I am in if you can organize another order.

nissannx

I'm dealing with this order right now. Once i have this one worked out and everyone happy i can try it again. I need a mininum $400 to do a group order with Rod's food.

Tyler.L

did you do it directly with rod or what?

Vincenzo.

RoxyDog

I'd probably want to try some of this too if we can get enough of an order going again.
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

mikerobart

I'd probably be in for next order as well...

nissannx

I got some good news and some bad news.
Bad news is the coral food isn't a big seller so i can't get the 8 i need. I will only be doing the large original.

Good news is i will reopen the order until saturday. So now is your time to get your order in to me. I need you name address and phone number in a private msg and post your order in this forum and in the message. If you want to back out tell me know also. I'm going to try and hand out the order Nov 1st

jon1985

I will take 2 large originals.
Thanks

sdivell

Vincenzo.

wompwomp.. i wanted the coral, .. that sucks. if the coral is in, im in for 1 small.

nissannx

Sorry Vince i am unable to get the coral in

OttawaReefer

I'm in for two large originals