New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Rapid LED

Started by RossW, March 14, 2010, 08:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossW

I have spoke to Rapid LED and they do group orders and it depends on quantities and items.  The discount is typically in the 5-10% range.  Also, we would be able to split the $30 shipping.

Please post what you are interested in and I will get the numbers back to Rapid LED to see what they can do.

I am interested in:
http://www.rapidled.com/servlet/the-28/24-Premium-LED-DIY/Detail
24 Premium LED DIY Kit with Dimmable Drivers
$279

Used for a 40g breeder w/ egg crate shelves.  Thus not truly 16" deep.

I have not decided on the angle of the lens yet.  This will be for a shallow frag tank so I am inclined to go with a wider angle.

I would also consider a heat sink group buy if there is interest.

Ross

JetJumper

I am interested in:
http://www.rapidled.com/servlet/the-28/24-Premium-LED-DIY/Detail
24 Premium LED DIY Kit with Dimmable Drivers
$279

Options:
Lens @ 40 Degrees (IN BLACK, not white)  *** CHANGED TO 40 DEGREES****
2 Mean Well ELN-60-48D dimmable drivers

I will pass on the heat sink idea as my setup is space confined.  I have to come up with some crazy other way to do it.  But I have idea's already.

Used on this

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

groan

can you guys also say what it will be sued for so we getr an idea?
im hoping to eventually find a main light for my 4 ft 75 gallon. (standard size)
I guess thats 18 inches deep.
what would be recommended?

RossW

Depends on what you plan on keeping in your 75g.

This guy on RC used 48 LEDs for his 75g but did not use lenses.  He admits lenses would have helped but decided against it.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1587273

Quote from: groan on March 14, 2010, 09:10:33 PM
can you guys also say what it will be sued for so we getr an idea?
im hoping to eventually find a main light for my 4 ft 75 gallon. (standard size)
I guess thats 18 inches deep.
what would be recommended?

nissannx

groan

Quote from: RossW on March 14, 2010, 09:31:16 PM
Depends on what you plan on keeping in your 75g.

This guy on RC used 48 LEDs for his 75g but did not use lenses.  He admits lenses would have helped but decided against it.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1587273

i want that!
wow.
i need some money, fast. who, er what can i sell?

KrazieCanuck

When are you placing the order?  I might get in on it.

RossW

I am in no rush to place the order.  At this point trying to get an idea of interest so that we can get an estimated discount from Rapid LED.

I would like to get back to Rapid LED by the end of the week and then give people another week to commit.

Quote from: KrazieCanuck on March 15, 2010, 12:15:45 AM
When are you placing the order?  I might get in on it.

JetJumper

yeah, I am not in a huge rush either..  I honestly can't afford it right now, but maybe in a month.

Vincenzo.

Im interested ross. But im a little busted right now. So if u guys do it in a bit, im down for sure..

Severum

All those kits are for XRE Q5 LEDs. Cree has recenty come out with XPG LEDs which are the next level up. If we can get kits with those guys it would be more beneficial. I don't see them on rapidled at the moment though and they don't come in blue right now. If this order isn't happening right away it might buy us some time for other colors of XPGs to come out.

Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Vincenzo.

Word. Those new ones are briiiight

RossW

Has Cree anounced when we might see blue XPG LEDs?

Could you mix white XPG and royal blue XRE Q5 in the same setup?

Quote from: Severum on March 15, 2010, 12:17:11 PM
XPG LEDs...and they don't come in blue right now

bitterman

Quote from: RossW on March 15, 2010, 01:28:53 PM
Has Cree anounced when we might see blue XPG LEDs?

Could you mix white XPG and royal blue XRE Q5 in the same setup?

You should be able to since you normally run the Blue on one driver and the White on another LED driver. That being said are the new XPg's are driven at 1500MA instead of 1000MA  MAX for XRE's so you would need a different LED driver anyways? Do they have a driver for the NEw LED's yet? Or woudl we just underdrive them at 1000Ma. What light spectium and brightness would they provid when deing driven at 1000MA?

Bruce

JetJumper

I think its going to be a bit honestly before you see them on the market.  Worst case, buy these now, build the unit, when the others come out sell your already made one and purchase the new ones :)

RossW

Further on the thought of just jump in and see what the water is like...

I wish there was more information out there but it is all pretty new so I am not able to find much definitive on what degree lens to get, how far to place the LEDs from each others, what WILL work for configuration X, i.e.: keep a clam alive, etc.  I am just looking to get one setup and find a PAR meter and get some readings, see some colour, and growth!

I am viewing this as a learning experience and it will allow me to play with the technology.

I think trying to time an LED bulb purchase is like trying to time a video card purchase for your PC... there is always another new card 6 months away which is going obsolete your purchase.

Now, if we can wait 4 weeks and get better bulbs, I am willing to wait... but just this time  ;)

Quote from: JetJumper on March 15, 2010, 01:58:09 PM
I think its going to be a bit honestly before you see them on the market.  Worst case, buy these now, build the unit, when the others come out sell your already made one and purchase the new ones :)

Canoe

Brighter than, ....
How bright is enough...
How many to saturate at what depth...

The pain is it should be easy to have the intensity pattern of an LED device, and with various lenses, and a spreadsheet should be able to give one the spacing to achieve a given par at a given height and drive current. I can't do the math and so far I haven't convinced the guy I know who can, to be interested enough to develop the spreadsheet.

Brighter is better, as you can always dim them down; and, they'll lose light intensity over time, so as they fade you can dial them up to compensate.

Will they do a split order of dimmable by voltage or dimmable by PWM?

KrazieCanuck

Quote from: Canoe on March 15, 2010, 02:22:11 PM

Maybe stupid question, but what is the difference.  How do each work?  Which is better, how is each installed?

RossW

No clue.  You will need to contact them.  I found them very helpful and fast to reply to emails.

Quote from: Canoe on March 15, 2010, 02:22:11 PM

JetJumper

Quote from: KrazieCanuck on March 15, 2010, 02:38:45 PM
Maybe stupid question, but what is the difference.  How do each work?  Which is better, how is each installed?

Mean Well ELN-60-48P dimmable driver
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation

Mean Well ELN-60-48D dimmable driver
1-10V Variable.  Supply it with 1V it will turn on 10% power.  Supply it with 10V it will be at 100%.  This is a separate circuit
to the power that drives the LEDS. 

Vincenzo.

btw is it CND dollars?

bitterman

nissannx

though dollar is almost at par!!! get r done

Rybren

Here's a thread on RC on how to dim the "D" style meanwell

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1793374

and here's some more good reading

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1759758  this one has plans for a DIY driver and lots of good links.

I'd really like to do an LED build for my new 75, but I don't have the skills.  Part of me says go for it and the wimp in me says stick with T5.

On a side note, I'll be in Quebec City this weekend and there is an LFS there who does LED builds for people.  He does a really nice job on them.  The price is obviously more than what it would cost to DIY, but I'll try to get some prices in case anyone is interested.
120G Reef

groan

Rybren. Geta price on a 75 setup.
I'm on page 37 of the mega thread and I'm considering duplicating the OP setup. I justwatches his YouTube vid and it looks fantastic.

Rybren

120G Reef

RossW

Rapid LED has informed me they expect to have the XP-G's by next week.  They are also bringing in a new driver for them.

JetJumper

groan

this is a must (for me when i do this)
http://www.luxeonstar.com/precut-thermal-adhesive-tape-for-luxeon-stars-12-p-457.php
I'll check to see if Rapid is selling them

JetJumper

http://www.digitalaquatics.com/saltwater/ALC

this will work perfect with the Dimmable ballasts! :D 

Vincenzo.

Heatsinkusa.com is a good idea for a group buy too

JetJumper

I have a bunch of these that I will be using.

groan

Quote from: JetJumper on March 18, 2010, 11:10:27 AM
I have a bunch of these that I will be using.

how cute!

Rybren

Groan,

My trip to QC for this weekend is off.  LMK if you want the contact info for the LFS that is building the LED fixtures.
120G Reef

nissannx

any word on the heat sinks ross?

groan

Quote from: Rybren on March 18, 2010, 03:15:41 PM
Groan,

My trip to QC for this weekend is off.  LMK if you want the contact info for the LFS that is building the LED fixtures.

Sure!
I'll get some prices and post them here.

RossW

Quote from: nissannx on March 19, 2010, 06:38:52 AM
any word on the heat sinks ross?

To be honest, I have not looked at it much.  I did see that heatsinkusa.com seems to be THE place to get the from.  They are not cheap!

I keep hoping we can find them locally!  Anyone?

Vincenzo.

Ross send me a pm, i know where we can get em locally.

KrazieCanuck

Quote from: Vince. on March 19, 2010, 09:22:08 AM
Ross send me a pm, i know where we can get em locally.

Hey Vince, I'd be interested to get some prices on the local heatsinks also.  Might not be doing my LED prject for a few months, but a local contact would be much easier and hopefully less expensive when it comes time to buy the heatsinks.

groan

Ya, just post it here if you know a local source. that would help out anyone wanting to do this.

Rybren

Another option for heatsinks is 1" aluminum U channel or L brackets. There are a few builds on RC using this material.

For those who are interested, this LFS in Quebec City does his own LED builds.  I saw them in action last summer: very high quality workmanship and finish.  He was offering both dimmable and non-dimmable versions;  I don't recall the price.

L'Accro du Récif, 5000 3e avenue Ouest, Quebec, G1H 6G3, 418-623-9222
120G Reef

RossW

I am interested to know more about these.  I dont' really want to spend $100 on a heatsink for my $279 LED kit...

If you have a couple links handy that would be great, if not no worries my friend google will likely help me.

Quote from: Rybren on March 19, 2010, 12:05:35 PM
Another option for heatsinks is 1" aluminum U channel or L brackets. There are a few builds on RC using this material.

JetJumper

Home Depot has them in the building material section.  I think they are $10 / 8ft or something like that?  Someone would have to confirm.

Rybren

I've seen the U channel material at HD, Lowes, Preston Hardware.

The RC search function is down, and I can't seem to find the thread that I want.  But, in the DIY LED thread started by Kcress he describes how to do an LED build without using meanwells or buckbucks.  In that same thread, Stugray (I think) outlines how to use the U channel/L brackets as a heatsink.  (you basically create ducted channels and suck air through using fans)

I have seen others on RC using it in their builds as well.
120G Reef

Rybren

Ross,

I had tried the RC Google serach but initially couldn't find the thread I wanted.

Finally found it...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1751598

Down around post#37, there's a description for the ducting.
120G Reef

RossW

Thank you very much!

JetJumper

happened to be at HomeDepot today.

groan

Quote from: Rybren on March 19, 2010, 12:05:35 PM

For those who are interested, this LFS in Quebec City does his own LED builds.  I saw them in action last summer: very high quality workmanship and finish.  He was offering both dimmable and non-dimmable versions;  I don't recall the price.

L'Accro du Récif, 5000 3e avenue Ouest, Quebec, G1H 6G3, 418-623-9222

I called Martin at this shop and while he does build them, he is still only building prototypes and using them in his shop. he si not ready to build to sell.

Rybren

Interesting,

When I was there in the summer, he offered to sell them to me and told me that he had sold quite a few units.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.
120G Reef

winston199

groan

Quote from: Rybren on March 21, 2010, 03:52:33 PM
Interesting,

When I was there in the summer, he offered to sell them to me and told me that he had sold quite a few units.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

maybe he isnt building them to specifications, jsut selling whats in the store.

next time you go see if you can get some details.

Vincenzo.

so whats the word on the new cree, any blues?

RossW

To the best of my knowledge CREE has not released blue XP-Gs, only cool white.

The new LEDs are listed on the site.  I have asked if they can be included in a kit, for a couple extra bucks.  Of course,  you have to ensure you match an appropriate driver.  The dimmable driver was always a match, but they were brining in a new constant current driver to drive the XP-Gs.

nissannx

do you have an idea when you would like to place teh order. just got my income tax back and it needs to get spent

Adam Chappell

just made fixed my leds because i used some u shaped channel and they over heated you should use heat skinks they make way more heat then you would ever think do it right the first time i had to spend 10h adding heat sinks

RossW

Quote from: Adam Chappell on March 23, 2010, 11:31:11 PM
just made fixed my leds because i used some u shaped channel and they over heated you should use heat skinks they make way more heat then you would ever think do it right the first time i had to spend 10h adding heat sinks

Did you have a fan blowing down the u channel?

RossW

I depends on general concensus.  I will try and get a list of interested parties and post it today.  I think there are only a few of us who are ready to buy.  I would like to get the XP-Gs but they are waiting on lenses for them, and I don't want to go lensless.

As best as I can tell, the XP-Gs offer about 30% more PAR and for little extra cost.

Quote from: nissannx on March 23, 2010, 09:42:05 PM
do you have an idea when you would like to place teh order. just got my income tax back and it needs to get spent

bitterman

I'm curious if anyone knows how to determine what sized heat sink and number of fins are required to hit a target temperature for so many leds?

I know the more fins the larger/taller, the more surface area and the better the heat transfer. I know a fan is required, but what kind of CFM.. But too many fins can hinder airflow... and the heat sink can get pretty heavy...

I'm looking for calculations. Each LED is about 3 watts so that can assume a certain amount of heat etc based on the electrical needs.

Do we know what the company recommends heat sink size for each of the kits to ensure good life expectancy on the LEDS?

Thanks,
  Bruce

Severum

I'm ready to order but would prefer waiting out for white and blue XPGs with lenses.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

JetJumper

If we are going to go for XPG's we might as well wait for the blue XPG's as well.  Its only a matter of time before they release them as well.  This way here you don't have to have different drivers (One for your blues and a different model for the whites)

The XPG's run at 1500mA vs 700mA to the XRE's. 

XPG's have a 125 Degree Viewing angle, vs the XRE's at 90degrees.

So if you take that 125degrees, narrow it down to say 40 or 60 degrees with optics, I think we will have one powerful flashlight for our tanks!  hehe.
If you go to this link and go to page 5 you will see that after a 40degree spread, light intensity really starts to drop off.  So if you take all the extra light from 125 - 40 (or 60) = 85 (or 65) you will have this light (for the most part) redirected into the tank and be more usable.
http://www.cree.com/products/pdf/XLampXP-G.pdf

All in all I think you might see more then a 30% increase of PAR depending on optics.

XP-G's are now listed.
http://www.rapidled.com/servlet/the-52/CREE-XP-dsh-G-R5-Cool/Detail  (Looks to be MAX $2.00 more for them)

I think I might wait for the XP-G's in blue.  More power the better with LED's in my opinion.  So if we are just a few months away.  I can wait.

JetJumper

One thing I just noticed, is the driver rapid LED has for the XP-G's are only 1050mA and not 1500ish.  So the 30% gain in PAR would be closer to accurate then my thinking in the last post. 

If they can get a Dimmable driver that will do closer to 1500, maybe 1200, that would be perfect.  I don't want to overdrive them and the XR-E's are rated up to 1000.  So 1200 or 1250 would be a perfect mA for the XPG's I think.

Severum

Looks like the 1050mA driver for the XPGs is in line with Cree's recommendation for LED lifetime on page 7 of your first link. The lifetime of theses guys is also not the typical 50,000 hour number that is tossed around when talking about LEDs.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

RossW

Their dimmable driver goes to 1300 mA.  IMHO, for the extra $14 I think dimmable is the only way to go.  It will allow you to mix the colours to your taste, and back off the lights if you are burning your corals and slowly ramp up if  you like.

Quote from: JetJumper on March 24, 2010, 12:19:03 PM
One thing I just noticed, is the driver rapid LED has for the XP-G's are only 1050mA and not 1500ish.  So the 30% gain in PAR would be closer to accurate then my thinking in the last post. 

If they can get a Dimmable driver that will do closer to 1500, maybe 1200, that would be perfect.  I don't want to overdrive them and the XR-E's are rated up to 1000.  So 1200 or 1250 would be a perfect mA for the XPG's I think.

JetJumper

Quote from: RossW on March 24, 2010, 12:49:57 PM
Their dimmable driver goes to 1300 mA.  IMHO, for the extra $14 I think dimmable is the only way to go.  It will allow you to mix the colours to your taste, and back off the lights if you are burning your corals and slowly ramp up if  you like.

perfect, I didn't notice that they did the 1300mA :D

So, just need blue LED's and optics now. 

RossW

Quote from: JetJumper on March 24, 2010, 12:53:04 PM
So, just need blue LED's and optics now. 

Has anyone heard any rumours about when we might see blue XP-Gs?

I guess we could always drop an email to CREE?!?

JetJumper

Quote from: RossW on March 24, 2010, 12:55:19 PM
Has anyone heard any rumours about when we might see blue XP-Gs?

I guess we could always drop an email to CREE?!?

I sent them an e-mail earlier today.  Just waiting on reply.

mikerobart

If I could convince myself I could make a *nice* diy fixture suitable for hanging over a rimless tank I think I'd be on board. I like the idea of being able to independently dim all bulbs and control colour temp.

Aquaillumination & pacific sun still seems a little pricey,ecoxotic too bulky, evils par 38 bulbs would need too many, maxspect don't trust yet...

Severum

Mike, if you can't pull off a nice fixture I'm confiscating your iron ring!
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

mikerobart

I'm chemical Vafa ! Seriously though, do you think these could turn out sharp enough to hang on an open tank ?

winston199

what is the expected final cost to put a fixture together

leds
heat sink
casing
wiring
misc parts

Severum

As long as you find the right frame or fixture to house them in who cares how sloppy the wires, soldering or build is.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

JetJumper

Quote from: winston199 on March 24, 2010, 06:20:13 PM
what is the expected final cost to put a fixture together

leds
heat sink
casing
wiring
misc parts

I was calculating my fixture at $350 (Give or take) to have it running in a nice casing (Old Dell LCD Monitor case).  Now that my tank cracked, I don't know.  Have to rethink things.

Rybren

do you think these could turn out sharp enough to hang on an open tank

I saw some made with a black acrylic case and legs.  It looked great.

Another option is to gut an old fixture and use that as a case.
120G Reef

mikerobart

These are pretty industrial but I like the look:
http://www.reefaddicts.com/content.php/70-LED-pendent-build?#comments

good write up as well

JetJumper

Tip:

http://www.forum.digitalaquatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6717

Just incase people didn't notice that the Meanwells Power more then required and will blow the CREE's if not powered down.

RossW

Hopefully we get the white and blue XP-G's and don't have to worry.

RossW

Quote from: JetJumper on March 24, 2010, 01:05:44 PM
I sent them an e-mail earlier today.  Just waiting on reply.

Have you heard anything back on the availability of Royal Blue XP-Gs?

I have been told that "that there are no immediate plans to release the XP-G in Royal Blue".

JetJumper

Quote from: RossW on March 31, 2010, 02:02:27 PM
Have you heard anything back on the availability of Royal Blue XP-Gs?

I have been told that "that there are no immediate plans to release the XP-G in Royal Blue".

No, I never heard a reply from CREE.  I am sure they will release them eventually, but for now.. I guess it doesn't seem like it?

nissannx

Vincenzo.

JetJumper

Quote from: Vince. on April 10, 2010, 10:59:44 AM
-im not :( so wait :D

I will be soonish.  My Tank should be repaired this week.  can't wait! :D

RossW

I would like to get the XP-Gs but the lenses are not in yet. Lenses should be in in the few weeks.

Severum

Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Vincenzo.

^i second that. i want the XP-Gs and lenses > in whites & blues. BoomBAP!

nissannx

fine but its really hard lol. I'm piecing everything together. I dont even have it filled with water yet lol. I just bought a reef keeper lite. need a toy to play with

Vincenzo.

^i though the tank u had going was nice. the back wall was dope to. u just end up selling it all off?

JetJumper

Time to wait again.. haha,

Severum

Holy geez! Run your nano tank off of 2 LEDs!
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

JetJumper

I think with all these changes.. I am going to hold off for now.  I will get myself a 175watt Ballast and a nice 14K bulb and make due with that for now.  I can't afford to do both right now, and I am going to need to setup a lighting system with in a months time frame.  So consider me out of LED's for now.  maybe 6months from now?

bitterman

So anyone interested in this again? Still?

I am seriously wanting to go this way for my sons small SW tank.

Bruce

HomerJ

I'm still interested in some cree leds and drivers.

JetJumper

Just 2 weeks ago I ordered from them.  Quick Shipping as it only took a few days to come in.  Depending on the price of what you can get LED's at I might order some extra's to swap my MaxSpect LED fixture.  Let me know if a group order starts.

Thanks

Severum

Is this order going to be in conjunction with one from say... heat sink USA? Might as well get all the parts needed when there is a big group interested.

Sadly XMs and XPGs still don't come in blues.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

HomerJ

I'm willing to take care of compiling who wants what and contacting RapidLED to get a quote.  PM me what you want, and I'll add it to this post as we go.

bitterman

Please keep the discussions going in this thead http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=49058.0

Sorry if I moved too much this got really big way too fast. This thread is for organizing the group buy.

Bruce

zoom111

I've noticed a lot of people are still interested in LED's. If you are planning on a DIY then there is a site dedicated to group buy's of LED's. Not sure what kind of prices you will come up with from RapidLED but this group buy site is the cheapest iv'e found. They have the XP-G's and the XP-E's for under $5 each.

Cheap LED's can be found at: http://www.ledgroupbuy.com/

Heatsinks and drivers will have to be sourced elsewhere but still not a bad deal. Just wanted to share !

Also, I've added a few interesting reads on DIY LED fixtures in the Saltwater General Discussion. might be worth a read http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=47737.0

bitterman

How soon are people goign to be ready to order? I am pretty much ready now.

Bruce

HomerJ

Quote from: bitterman on March 01, 2011, 10:33:50 AM
How soon are people goign to be ready to order? I am pretty much ready now.

Bruce

I would be ready to go for

"36 Ultra Premium LED DIY Kit with Dimmable Drivers"

but only if we get a decent discount from a group buy.  If not, I'll wait a bit.

bitterman

I've e-mailed them and asked about a group discount and details as to amounts.

We will also have to worry about duty for the pieces. My preference is to get it sent via Us Postal service if posible as UPS charges about a $50 brokerage fee plus the max rate for duty. As in if it really falls under something but might actully be lower they seam to always charge the larger amount.

Bruce

pt109

If you can get it sent by USPS, that would be great. Canada Border Security Agency will charge H.S.T. ( and possibly duty) on the value of the purchase, plus a smaller handling fee ( usually $5-for non-priority, or $8 for priority). At least don't be shocked when ( and if ). I have had some items come through without being rated by CBSA. I think that CBSA does a "random" pick of items, due to the high volume of parcels from the US to Canada. But again, don't be surprised if you have to pay these charges when you pick it up from Canada Post.

If the shipping costs to Canada are too great, versus shipping within the US. You might ask Rapid LED if they would agree to mail / ship it to the UPS store in Ogdensburg, NY. You could then drive down to Ogdensburg, pick up your item at the UPS Store and declare it at the border. You'll still have to pay the duty (if applicable) and HST, but no handling fee.

For the sake of a 45-60 min. drive each way ( and the cost of gas,etc.), it may work out to your advantage financially.

Just my 2 cents' worth...

bitterman

I had thought about doing that but no passport or enhanced driver license so I can't drive across the border. I am really pretty close to Ogdensburg as I am in mountain.  Its about 30-35 minutes down south on the 416 from the 417 and 416 junction.

Bruce

JetJumper

I will be holding off actually for now.  Too many other things on the go and the mortgage just ate my extra cash.

bitterman

They got back to me on the group order/discount. Not sure how much it could be but if we could hit 1500 and see and if someone could pickup in the USa it would save alot on shipping etc.

Bruce

"Hi Bruce,

We do have bulk discounts, but it's a bit harder for international orders since we would have to ship in multiple packages which makes shipping more expensive.  At any rate, typically we ask for a minimum of $1500-2000 or so for discounted rates but it depends on the club that's hosting the group buy (ie. we'd have larger requirements for larger clubs, etc).

Thanks,
Mike"

bitterman

If there isn't any movement on getting towards the discount goal, I will be putting an order in on Monday for myself.

I have the 20G Long up and running for the kids and it is badly in need of light for the few corals in the tank.

Bruce

leemay

Hi Bruce

I will take,
4x   CREE XR-E Royal Blue 3W LED on Star
10x   80 Degree CREE XR-E Lens/Optics (white)

Let me know, I can send you paypal or cash.

Thanks
Mike

bitterman

Mike, since your not ok with pickup here and pm'd me your out, I'm just ordering for myself.

I had to wait till March 8-9, 2011 to order as they added some products to the store that were out. I checked the tracking today and is showing "Out for delivery" That is excellent service and shipping considering going through customs!

EDIT> Got it today :)

Bruce