New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Bulk Reef supplies group buy

Started by ordi260, April 01, 2010, 10:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salvini55

count me in. Daddy needs some new toys  ;)

ordi260

Quote from: salvini55 on April 20, 2010, 12:07:43 AM
count me in. Daddy needs some new toys  ;)

Confirmed!!!

Only 3 members missign to start it next week!  Tlak about it to your friends

[li]
33 gallons - FW Community tank [/li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
30 gallons terrarium - Crested gecko[/li]
[/list]

ordi260

We are only 2 members short to be able to start it next tuesday!!!

Keep it up

As someone else said earlier we could arrange something out to order more of consummables (alk, calcium, mag etc...) and separate it to save money!  PM me if you want to arrange something out!

[li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
[/list]

HomerJ

You can add me to the group buy... I missed a few items on my previous order...

ordi260

Good news folks!!! We are only 1 member short of starting it next tuesday!!!

Talk about it to your friends!  Dollar strong = saving money for us!!! (Maybe not saving...maybe more buying but anyway you get the point  ;D )

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

ordi260

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

ordi260

Group buy is now complying with the 10 members minimum! 

You can still apply if you want but before sunday, after sunday the group buy will be closed! 

Thanks to everyone participating and feel free to contact me if you have questions.

From this point it is not in my hands tho...ill transmit the infos to bulk reef supply and on tuesday they will send you a email instructing you on how to make your purchases with the reduced pricing!!!

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

ordi260

Alrighty...last call for everyone! Ill send the list tomorrow morning to brs! After that the group will be closed!!

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

ordi260

Alright folks!!!

Thanks for your participation, this group buy is now closed!!!

List has been trasmitted to BRS and we should hear from them via email on tuesday!!!

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

ordi260

I have jsut received the confirmation from BRS that it will start tomorrow!!!

Have a good day

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

ordi260

Order received yesterday...what about you guys???

[li]
    [li]
[/list]

JD

salvini55

the delivery guy came yesterday but i was at work. JD, your convenient location off the 401......  :P

JD

Quote from: salvini55 on May 07, 2010, 11:26:09 AM
JD, your convenient location off the 401......  :P

I picked up the stuff in the States and brought it over myself. Being close to the US saves me about $50 on the average order. Especially if the customs folks are in a generous mood!