New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pets and Ponds Order

Started by GrahamWebb, April 02, 2010, 04:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrahamWebb

I need a few items from Pets and Ponds, does anyone else?
If we can get an order together worth more than $200, shipping is free.
http://www.petsandponds.com/en/shipping-ordering-information/index.html
Their prices are pretty damn good too.

bitterman

dan2x38

Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

GrahamWebb

Quote from: bitterman on April 04, 2010, 05:52:14 PM
I need http://www.petsandponds.com/en/aquarium-supplies/c7024/p17143882.html

Were would pickup be?

Thanks,
  Bruce
Sorry for the delayed reply felas...I got busy this weekend.
anyway, If I was to do the ordering, then your purchases could be picked up at my place...Nepean.

This will be the first time I've organized a group order...My purchase is about $50, so were still a little shy of $200 for the free shipping.
How soon do you need your stuff?

dan2x38

Voltaire:

bitterman

I need a pump for the skimmer on my sons SW tank. I am looking at other options...

Bruce

littlelil

I think i need some pond liner which will be about $40... but i need to take a look at the size i need. Super busy right now. Could you wait a couple of days?

Thanks

Brent Shaver

I needed 2 auto feeders but they are $14 higher then the local LFS.  Check your prices.

Heidi

Let us know a deadline for your ordering so we can get our orders in.  I would like to order some things too but let me know when you need the order by and I will get it to you.  I am in no rush for it but don't feel like waiting 2 months or something like that (lol).

Heidi
120 gal - Salt water Fish Only
25 gal - Salt Water Reef
Rotti named Nimh
Cat named Yoda
Numerous Bearded Dragons
Numerous BP's and other snakes
Numerous other geckos and lizards

indoballer

i need to get some fish food and it seems like they have good prices. although not to sure what to get. are NLS a good choice for my cichlid tank and general community tank? i here its good. i rather it floats but as long as the fish likes it.

please tell me when you are ready to order

thanks

bojon

GrahamWebb

Quote from: Heidi on April 06, 2010, 09:52:03 PM
Let us know a deadline for your ordering so we can get our orders in.  I would like to order some things too but let me know when you need the order by and I will get it to you.  I am in no rush for it but don't feel like waiting 2 months or something like that (lol).

Yes of course, why didn't I think of that...let's say Monday 12th...that should be enough time for all those that want something to firm up.

GrahamWebb

I couldn't sleep so I've organized a list of the orders so far...
This is what I've got
PETS & PONDS ORDER for Monday April 12 2010

reply to this post with a link to what you want from Pets & Ponds before too late on Monday.  I'm going to call the order in, which means I'm going to do it during business hours.
If you change your mind before then please let me know...i will be updating the order list periodically and will contact everyone who's said they want something before I order anyway...

Have I forgotten anyone or anything?

GrahamWebb

Quote from: indoballer on April 06, 2010, 11:02:27 PM
i need to get some fish food and it seems like they have good prices. although not to sure what to get. are NLS a good choice for my cichlid tank and general community tank? i here its good. i rather it floats but as long as the fish likes it.

please tell me when you are ready to order

They do have good prices on many things, food being one of them.
I like the NLS for my Cichlids...and they love it...but they'll eat anything, so it's hard to tell sometimes.
Have you ever thought about making your own fish food...I'm ordering a fish vitamin for that very purpose.  the recipe is in the Articles tab on the left of this page under "food" I think.

dan2x38

Sorry I am out (so far) the filter is sold this replacment part was ordered for: http://www.petsandponds.com/en/aquarium-supplies/c153977/c199366/p17154487.html I will pass on the this link and part to the buyer. They are suppose to come by this evening if there are any changes I will repost. Thanks folks sorry.
Voltaire:

GrahamWebb

I've updated the list.
Fellas, please make sure I've got your order right.
Dan, Let me know if you're going to want anything else, I'm not ordering until Monday.

PETS & PONDS ORDER for Monday April 12 2010

3x  http://www.petsandponds.com/en/aquarium-supplies/c238376/p16738894.html
                         2x  http://www.petsandponds.com/en/aquarium-supplies/c378118491/p17574291.html

I haven't done the math, but I'd say we're about $70 short.

Anyone else want something from Pets & Ponds...don't be shy.
[/list]

ottawadiscus

"A man with hobbies never has time to waste" B.P

bitterman

I'm good to order the 3 ltems listed. I do not want the mag12 impeller.

I would like if we got free shipping if people can wait a bit.

Bruce

bojon

I'm not in any rush and I also prefer free shipping. btw, how much do we have now?

GrahamWebb

Quote from: bojon on April 10, 2010, 06:44:52 PM
I'm not in any rush and I also prefer free shipping. btw, how much do we have now?
Were at $190.00 and I'm happy to wait too, as far as I'm concerned, the whole idea is to avoid paying the shipping fee.
I'm awaiting repy from the store to see if that total price is before or after Tax.