New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

MONTREAL AUCTION April 25

Started by Marc, April 25, 2003, 10:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

Carpool information above was updated.

Marc

I've corrected the auction date above.  Sunday April 25th is the correct date (not April 27).

Troy

artw : Are you bringing any of your fry or Juveniles for the Auction?  8)  If yes what? Cheers..... T.C.  :)

zapisto

significant points this year

the date :
Sunday 25 Avrill 2004  12:00

the address :
75 Sir-George-Étienne-Cartier, Montreal.  (see the site for more information)

• Pre-recording:
    Pre-recording received before Friday April 23 24h00 (Midnight)

by email at:  

by Fax at (450) 419-4587.
  •  This pre-recording will ensure you a share of the incomes as  75% seller / 25% S.A.M
    After Friday evening midnight or on the site 25 Avril BEFORE 10h00:  60% seller / 40% La S.A.M.  
    Note that the hour of transmission of the courriels and received faxes will be the hour used and will be nondebatable.
  • The items Pre-Record can be brought on site between 9h00 and 11h30.  
    Any items received on site after 11h30 the day of the auction will be automatically refused.
  • The items records after Friday midnight or on site must be depose before 10h
    Any item of this category on the site received after 10h00 the day of the auction will be automatically refused.
  • The Organisation Committee will undertake of place the items on the tables in a separate room that of the auction.
  • A list of the lots will be available for the amount of 2$
    Only items pre-recorded will appear in it (again an advantage of pre-records lots)
  • The inspection of the lots will be open between 10h has 12h (midday) and will be supervise to avoids any problems.  
  • A maximum of three (3) lots of the same species is allowed.  Any lots over will be consider as a "GIFT" for La S.A.M.

Shannon

Art, is there still a drive pool for the auction?  Do you still have room for Lynn and I in your car??  Shannon

328iGuy

Anyone going to the Montreal auction that would be able to bring a bag of fry back for me and hold them until May 3rd as I will be in San Francisco for a week?

Please let me know, would really appreciate it!