New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Halfmoon Bettas from QuébecDiscus.com.

Started by ottawadiscus, June 17, 2010, 09:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ottawadiscus

Hi,

Is anyone order Betta or other fishes from QuébecDiscus.com ? I'm planing to order some  Betta from QuébecDiscus.com. He said that he will ship it through bus for $20-$25 depend on box weight.

www.quebecdiscus.com

Loyed
"A man with hobbies never has time to waste" B.P

White Lightning

I might be interested but I can not find prices or what is available on teh website. Very nice gallery though.

Fishnut

Me too...same problem.  I've sent an e-mail asking what's for sale.  There are some prices if you scroll down...Grade A is one price, AA is another...there are even prices for females.  The problem is that I'm super picky with my bettas! :)

ottawadiscus

I ask for a Black male Betta and he said it's $40.00. It's too bad he is asking $25.00 for a female Betta. :)
"A man with hobbies never has time to waste" B.P

Fishnut

Oooo...black betta!!  I have a thing for Dragon Plakats :)  I have one that I found in a LFS when I was at the CAOAC convention.  I paid a whopping $5 for him! :D  What a steal!

Bettalogue

www.quebecdiscus.com offers the best bettas available in Canada. And the guy knows what he's tlaking about. He gave me great tips on bettas, and provided me with great breeding pairs. Excellent source for healty and magnificient bettas!