New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Threadfin Rainbows

Started by Brent Shaver, June 17, 2010, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent Shaver

In about 3 weeks I am going to be making an order for 40 of these and would like to know if anyone else would be interested in getting some as well?

I know I have enough myself to get a bulk price but should anyone want to get the pricing for a few let me know and we can set it up to get them all at once.

Not to mention the more the merrier for pricing.

Fishnut

I'm in for 20, depending on the price.

FishBuddy

Depending on the price, I might grab 10 myself...

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

ottawadiscus

"A man with hobbies never has time to waste" B.P

Brent Shaver

I am still waiting on a couple quotes, but from what I am seeing for numbers should be a good price.  I was at BA's yesterday and they had them for $4.99.

I will let everyone know as soonas I get the price.

mseguin

Spencer Jack has them sometimes, could send him an email and see when he's expecting more.

http://cichlaholic.com

zima

I might be interested in a few, depenging on the price. Please keep me posted as well.

Brent Shaver

First quote in.

If we order 150 they will be $3.50 ea

I still have a couple prices I am waiting on so will let everyone know once I do.

freshfishies

If they are that price I definitely want 10 too!

dan2x38

Quote from: Brent Shaver on June 28, 2010, 07:08:01 AM
First quote in.

If we order 150 they will be $3.50 ea

I still have a couple prices I am waiting on so will let everyone know once I do.

I will be going back to Mtrl. next several days. They can likely get me that many and their tank price is that I am sure they can give me a better deal or match it. There would be no shipping and very little stress since it is a 1.5 hr. drive back. If interested I can e-mail them for details?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Brent Shaver

I am still waiting on one more quote, but so everyone knows I am going on Holidays soon and after my last bout with my tank I dont want to get these until I can be around to make sure everything is ok for the first while.

I would like to target the second week of August to get mine.  When I get back from holidays I will push for the other quote if it hasnt come in yet and we can all decide from there.  I dont think we will hit 150 but cant say for sure.

It is important that where ever they come from I can get a 75% male ratio for my 40.

Will keep everyone posted.

Fishnut

I'm pretty sure it's completely random as far as the ratio is concerned.  They have a tank with thousands in the wholesalers and they just start scooping.

dan2x38

Today I went back to Mtl. at Aquactia they had Thread Fin Rainbows for $1.99 each.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."