New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

BRS Group Buy

Started by omarh, August 10, 2010, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omarh

send the emails to myself please.

omarh

and please include your last name, along with the email when pm-ing me your info.

omarh

omarh

omarh

omarh

We now have the required number of members for a group buy!!!!

i will submit the form within the next few minutes. The group buy will start next tuesday (the 31st of august) and will run for a week after that date. i will keep you guys posted.

nissannx

omarh

the group buy will be active starting august 31st and will last for a week. i will let you know of any changes.

dan2x38

Thanks... I am registered but never did it before can you post the steps or the link plz? OH and thanks for getting this off the ground.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

omarh

There's really nothing to it.

The Group Buy should become active tomorrow....i will let everyone know when it does.

All you need to do is log in to your BRS account and purchase whatever you want. Once you place the items you want in the cart, the discount will become evident then. Again, the discounts will show up once the item is in the shopping cart. Then you purchase at your leisure and pay with which ever method you are comfortable with and ahve it shipped to your own address. it's that simple.

when you login, beside your name in brackets it should say " Group Buy" or something of that nature.

So wait till tomorrow and everything should be good to go!

Rybren

The BRS folks normally send an email to each participant in the group with the procedures, validity period, etc.
120G Reef

dan2x38

I didn't receive an email notice the Group Order is open yet did anyone else?
Voltaire:

omarh

will contact BRS and see what's up!

dan2x38

Quote from: omarh on August 31, 2010, 10:37:58 AM
will contact BRS and see what's up!

did you get an notice?
Voltaire:

omarh

omarh

i just got a reply back from BRS,

they are emailing them notices as well speak (they do them all manually) but i was informed that they should be mailed within an hour or so.

barabe

Thank you... I am keeping an eye on my inbox.

omarh

i just received my email, check your inboxes  yours should be there too!

johnrt

I have not received an email yet. Any others? Could be my fault as I responded late.  John T

Rybren

My email came in yesterday.  Contact Jon Westmark at BRS  and tell him that you were missed from the OVAS group buy.

If that doesn't work, LMK - I haven't placed my order yet so I could add your stuff onto mine.

Jerry
120G Reef