New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pets and Ponds

Started by Pink Punisher, August 12, 2010, 09:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Punisher

I'm hoping to be getting a fairly large order from Pets and Ponds.com soonish and I'm just trying to find out if anyone else would be interested in taking part in the order as well. I'd be purchasing a minimum of $100 so I'd already have half of the $200 free shipping by myself.

Spencer

johnrt

Hi:

I need some small parts, but not quite the other $100.
If you get another, let me know.

Thank you:
John T

Quote from: Pink Punisher on August 12, 2010, 09:43:43 PM
I'm hoping to be getting a fairly large order from Pets and Ponds.com soonish and I'm just trying to find out if anyone else would be interested in taking part in the order as well. I'd be purchasing a minimum of $100 so I'd already have half of the $200 free shipping by myself.

Spencer

dan2x38

I need a Fluval 404 impeller... $15
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Pink Punisher

We only need $50 more to get the $200 min order amount but by the looks of it I might be getting the $200 minimum by myself!  :o ;D Which gives even more reason for people to jump on!

Spencer

Quote from: johnrt on August 13, 2010, 08:14:49 PM
Hi:

I need some small parts, but not quite the other $100.
If you get another, let me know.

Thank you:
John T

johnrt

Just to be more specific, my order comes to about $40. John T

johnrt

How are we doing on this order? What is the approximate total now?

Thank you:

John T

Quote from: Pink Punisher on August 15, 2010, 07:24:47 PM
We only need $50 more to get the $200 min order amount but by the looks of it I might be getting the $200 minimum by myself!  :o ;D Which gives even more reason for people to jump on!

Spencer

Pink Punisher

Sorry everybody but it looks I'm going to be backing out of the group order. I've decided against building a sump so I now have no reason to purchase anything from P&P. Please don't be to upset!  :(

Take care,
Spencer

Cbellehumeur

If anyone is going to order anyway...let me know i have a $50 order