New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

"Posting For A Friend"

Started by gerryo, August 21, 2010, 03:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerryo

So, is this going to be the new way to get around the new classified rules?

Why would anyone pay their dues if they can get a "FRIEND" to post for them?

How cheap can you get?  And what about the integrity of the person doing the posting cheat?

JetJumper

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

heater15

wow, i thought we were all adults here.....guess not cause some of yous surely do love to cry about  stufff who cares how people post things!!!!!!

Darth

IMO I don't think flaming the guy is going to help, I can see his point he is a paying member, and has earned the right to post in the classifieds, I am sure if you were a paying member you might look at it differently, isn't everyone allowed an opinion without being bashed for it?

JetJumper

Has anyone here gone to Costco on a friends membership and bought things there?  Its the same thing.  If you are not going to use the classifieds much, but a friend offers to post for you.. there is no harm in that.  Why should the guy trying to sell things he no longer wants have to pay $20 which his friend already has.

Just stop bringing up the topic on the classifieds.. its not going to change and if people want to post for other people, thats their privilege to do so since they paid.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Darth

Zoe

I don't see any problem unless several people are selling often through one person and benefiting from ONE paid membership.

holachicka

I dont have an issue with it either and dont understand how anyone would really care unless like Zoe said, if they start selling for several people on an ongoign basis.

Brine

People were doing this long, long before the new classifieds rules.