New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Riparium Supply Group Order

Started by Stussi613, September 14, 2010, 05:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stussi613

I came across this guy in the US that has designed these cool planters for aquariums.  Essentially it's a round container that you can put substrate in around your plant roots for those of us that are plating in sand and other non-nutrient providing substrates.  It would appear that it also helps with fish like Cichlids that like to uproot plants.  He's also got some cool raft type floating units and baskets that attach on the side of the tank.

Here is the link to the site:

http://ripariumsupply.com/

I'm specifically interested in these:

This package is $17.40 USD and has the smallest and second smallest size:

These are the large size and are $12.80 for two:

I've been in contact with the owner and I'm planning on ordering some stuff for myself, I figured I'd put the offer out to see if anyone else wants anything and we can share the shipping costs.  Please see the website for products and prices and let me know in the next week if you are interested in ordering with me. 
I haz reef tanks.

Stussi613

Since it looks like there is no interest from other club members in this I'm going to go ahead and place my order at the end of the day today.  If anyone wants anything please let me know by 5:00 by PM.
I haz reef tanks.