New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

NLS food order

Started by FishBuddy, October 15, 2010, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishBuddy

Hi,

I am planning to place an order with Tanganyika H20 soon as I am running low on NLS food.  I am planning to get the following:

1)  NLS cichlid formula 1mm.
2)  NLS medium fish formula 2mm.

I am in the process of getting a quote on costs and shipping.  Anyone wants to join in?

http://www.tanganyikah20.com/products.html

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

ajm1961

Hey John, have you checked out MOPS? Their prices are pretty good and the shipping is only $6.95 for the first $100 worth of product. Here is the link to the NLS line of foods:

http://www.aquariumsupplies.ca/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=new%20life%20spectrum&sort=2a&page=1

I see that they carry the 1mm cichlid formula in 2.27kg and 300g, and the 2mm in the Thera-A formula (300g). They could probably get another format if you get in touch with Dan Cole ()

If you go the MOPS route, I might get some Dainichi.
Let me know.
Hope all is well with you - hope to see you at the next meeting!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

az

we have NLS food for similar pricing or better, no tax this wk.
AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

TLe041

Don't forget you can also price match Bigalsonline.ca with MOPS and save an additional 10% using their lowest price guarantee. I've done it many times.
Tony

FishBuddy

I think I am going to get a 5lbs bucket of 1mm NLS cichlid formula from az.  Why not support your LFS and sponsor when you can, right?  Plus, az is giving us a good deal too... 

If I ended up getting a 5lbs, does anyone wants the other 3 lbs?  I really only need 2 lbs.

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]