New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Marine Depot

Started by nissannx, December 01, 2010, 11:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nissannx

I am going to place an order for marine depot and i am going to get it shipped to my american address. i was wondering if anyone would like to get in on it to save on the shipping. I would like to place an order maybe monday dec 6th. let me know if your interested and what you would like

nissannx

i may have not been to clear. i am getting my order shipped to my american adress, i will add what you want to my order. you will only have to pay for your part of the shipping to my american adress plus hst when i bring it across the border. i am not charging to bring it from usa to ottawa since i have to go anyways to get christmass gifts that are waiting for me there anyways. its a good time to save on the product plus shipping since the dollar is good. i hope that cleared up some of the pm's if you guys have any more questions just ask.

nissannx

free shipping when we get to 175. we are at 140ish right now

nissannx

nissannx

we have free shipping!!! i am placing the order monday night. still time for people to get in on it

nissannx

Order Placed

I will be in contact with everyone for pickup

nissannx

going down now to pick up the order. i will be in contact with everybody soon. christmas came early lol