New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

haddoni & clown tank

Started by jon1985, December 09, 2010, 10:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon1985

I recently moved into my new house and found a small corner that is to small to be useful for anything except a tank....or so I would have my fiancee believe.

My plan is to setup a smallish tank for a nice blue haddoni and a group of skunk clowns.  I havent decided on a tank size or shape, let alone any other details.  The corner is about 36"x36".  I dont want a huge tank but obvioudly dont want to crowd the haddoni and clowns.

I was thinking a corner might be kinda cool but not sure how expensive large corners tend to be. 

As for lighting Im not set on anything but was thinking a nice pendant mh might be nice, this tank will be in the basement so its kinda cool anyways so heat wont be an issue.

As for filtration, I havent thought about anything yet because it will all have to fit under whatever tank I choose.

When it comes to live stock this is what I have thought about,
-3-5 pink skunk clowns, any suggestions on number?
-nice blue haddoni, im in no rush to buy one so I will wait until I find a healthy one
-maybe another small fish or 2 but nothing big or aggressive, this tank is about the clowns and anemone
-several cleaner shrimp, love the look of a group

This will be a slow build but I want it well planned.

thoughts? comments? ideas? 

Hookup

36x36 = 54 or 92g bow-front corner tanks from Big Als.. .had one...

will be neat to see the colors you're going to have going on there...