New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

email notification

Started by holachicka, December 20, 2010, 09:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holachicka

Hi - I have been having issues with email notification over the last little while...from thread replies to PMs...I just dont get the email notification...I havent changed any settings or anything like that...am I the only one??

garnpet

Yes, you are special!   ;D

Have you checked your Spam mailbox?

I checked your settings, you have "Receive reply notification only for the first unread reply." checked which means you only receive a notice for the first unread reply.  If you want a reply for all replies (if you don't have time to check all the time) uncheck this box.  I suspect you already know this though.

I sent you a test PM.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

holachicka

LOL - I KNEW it....

Ok, I got your test email and thats gret but I havent gotten the last 2 email notifications for the last 2 PMs...

Yah, I knew that I would only get the first post until I went to see and then any additional post but this does not seem to be working...except for right now, with you, of course ....

I will keep an eye on it but other than what you have said, has there been any other issues? Oh, and yes, I checked my spam...

garnpet

No issues that I have heard about.  Anybody else?
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Hookup

Loads of issues.  Work is getting too much, the people are nice but the job is just....   Oh, wait, you meant email issues... Nope, all good here...