New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello everyone!

Started by Dekker500, March 05, 2011, 02:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekker500

OK, thought I'd finally join the community :)

Used to read through the forums a few years ago, but since I was forced to rebuild my tank I thought I'd finally contribute and join the online fun as well.

I've been keeping a 75g tank going for quite some time now, however after having it running but neglected in the basement for the last year, I finally moved it back upstairs to the living room for the family to see, and my 3 y/o daughter to enjoy.

The reason you can't see any fish in the tank is because of the long exposure... I'll bring up some better lighting for better pics soon...

I actually really like planted / aquascaped tanks, and will be putting my CO2 back on with the hopes of revitalizing my tank!

The tank is now behind a loveseat in our living room, and our daughter keeps sitting on the couch now and checking out the fish. Wonder how long the interest'll last?!

Anyway, hello!

rush

welcome! and welcome back :P

200g system

150g reef tank with 50g sump~ 220lbs of liverock, Aqua Illumination LED's, Reef Keeper Elite w/ Net Digital Aquatics, Vertex Skimmer, TLF carbon reactor, TLF bio pellet reactor, NextReef GFO reactor, Calcium reactor,  tunze and koralia pumps, RO/DI with auto shut off and auto top off.

Lots of corals and fish. Will post pics soon.

Nerine

tank looks nice :) welcome back!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts